Clearing Things Up and Random Facts

So there are a few things I decided to clear up since there was a lot of comments about them. cx I'm taking a break from an essay I'm supposed to write because WHO GIVES HOMEWORK OVER SPRING BREAK?

Things to be cleared up

The Car Hit

No, Mina wasn't driving the car that hit Poppy. Belle wasn't either. Neither was Dedrick. A random person was that decided to speed through a stop sign. Literally a random person that I'll name Donald. Donald did it.

Ryder and Grayson

I don't know if it's true, but Grayson was the first person Ryder saw, so they had that bond between them. Again, I don't know if it's true for the first person babies see, but that's what I was going with.

The year

There was probably only one question about it. No, this doesn't take place exactly in 2016. Remember, the beginning of the story started in August, then months passed and there was even New 
Years Eve where Grayson was adorably drunk. When I was writing this, it started in 2016, then moved on to 2017 (the year Ryder was born) and ended in 2018. All in 50 chapters. cx

The, um....The deed. cx

Okay, the first time Poppy and Grayson decided to do the deed, they didn't use a condom because it was in the heat of the moment. They're not stupid. cx And the second time, when they were at Poppy's parents for Thanksgiving, they did use one.

Girl or Boy?

So some people noticed that whenever Poppy said something about the baby being a girl or boy, girl was always written first, and they thought that meant the baby was going to be a girl. I did that on purpose, hoping to trick people. cx You're welcome.

Charlie and Elliot

There was one comment where a reader thought Elliot was Charlie's sister that Charlie's boyfriend cheater on her with, but don't worry, they're not related. cx Elliot's an only child.

Ryder and Elizabeth

For those who haven't started reading Ryder the Love Expert, Ryder and Elizabeth are not going to date. Remember, Elizabeth's mom is Ryder's dad's cousin. Ryder and Elizabeth are related, so they're not going to date, but they are best friends.

Parties

Whenever Grayson went to a party without Poppy, he never let a single girl hit on him. He told them he had a girlfriend and he wasn't one of those boys that were oblivious to other girls flirting.

Random Facts

Charlie ignoring Tony

A lot of you thought it was because she got pregnant after she hooked up with Tony and honestly, I actually was going to make her pregnant, but Poppy was already pregnant so I didn't want to do that. But I kind of wish I did. cx Tarlie babies!

Grayson finding out about the baby.

I wrote about Grayson finding out Poppy was pregnant many different ways. The first was Poppy was crying in the bathroom after taking a pregnancy test and Grayson went to go check on her and she told him. The second was the same thing but instead of Poppy telling him, he saw the pregnancy test while comforting her. And the third was that Poppy was feeling sick, so Grayson went to go start a bath for her and found the pregnancy test. He was pissed because she didn't tell him.

Ryder.

When I was first planning this (while I was still writing Protector #2) it was planned that Poppy wanted to give their baby up for adoption and even though Grayson didn't want to, her went along with it without telling her he wanted to raise their baby. Then, on their way to Poppy's parents for Thanksgiving where they were going to tell her family about her being pregnant, Grayson did this adorable little speech about how he wanted to raise the baby and be a dad, which made Poppy tear up and she agreed with him once she realized that it wouldn't be fair to take the baby away from Grayson when he wanted to be a dad.

Roland

Roland, Thalia's boyfriend, is a douche bag.

....Okay, so that wasn't really important, but there's a bonus chapter in the bonus content book with three parts based on why Roland is a douche bag.