Grimmjow x Reader

"GrimmJow you Idiot!!!" You scream as he walks away laughing. You are constantly being bullied and teased by Grimmjow ever since you protected a girl he was trying to get at.

Grimmjow was the school player, he wanted to hook up with every girl he layed eyes on. You were there when he was cornering his poor victim and intervened and the consequence resulted in him teasing you all the time. You don't know how you came to fall in love with the jerk.

"Should of thought twice before messing with me babe." Grimmjow yells back giving his signature smirk. You like always, blush at it turning away to hide your flustered face. "I hate you Grimmjow." You mumble walking off to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already dark and you were barely leaving the school. You are very nice and decide to help out the teachers after school.

As you walk you feel someone following you. You were scared so you picked up the pace resulting in the other person doing the same. You felt an arm grab you roughly, it was one of Grimmjow's 'friends'. "Hey (Y/N), were you scared." He gave you a smirk and you became angry, so angry that you slapped him hard. He was infuriated and cornered you against the wall. "Look you bitch-" he was cut off by a punch to his face by Grimmjow. "G-Grimmjow!?" "Look punk. Only I get to mess with (Y/N) and you know that. Now get the hell out of here before I kick your ass." He quickly got up scared for his life. Grimmjow turned to you "Are you alright (Y/N)?" You blush nodding your head while looking down. You never seen such a caring look on Grimmjow's face. "Really you don't look so good, here." Grimmjow lifts up your face and places his lips on yours and you stare at him with wide eyes. He pulls away smiling playfully.

"G-Grimmjow!!! I swear to god you always play around too-" "I wasn't playing around...I kissed you because I like you, idiot." "W-what!?" "Yeah, why do you think I take my time to tease you a lot? I could of easily just let you go but I chose to bother you." You smile and he throws his arm around your shoulders. "Now, newly found girlfriend. Let me take you home." You giggle and make your way home with Grimmjow, anticipating to surprise your schoolmates the next day.