Ichigo x Reader Pt. 2

"Lord Aizen, we have some matters to speak about." Gin's voice sounds  through the closed door to Aizen's chambers. "We will have a meeting at once, summon everyone." You can hear Gin's retreating footsteps as Aizen turns to plant a kiss on your bare shoulder. "Shower and join us, wont you (Y/N) dear?" You nod solemnly clutching the bed sheets in anger. Aizen dresses himself up and leaves his room. Once you know that he's absolutely away from you, tears begin to spill and you begin to sob hard. Each time Aizen slept with you crushed your soul, you felt like you were betraying Ichigo. Not that you knew he loved you as well, you just felt shame each time Aizen took you.

When you came to join Aizen you had expected that he only wanted you on his side to taunt the soul society and Ichigo. You didn't expect to get raped on your first night here when Aizen randomly summoned you. You fought as much as you could but in the end it was no use as he was too strong against you, so eventually you gave up, especially since he abused you each time you refused, you were tired of ending up with broken ribs and a black eye each time.

Sighing you closed the shower and got dressed into a long white dress that Aizen had provided you with, he wanted everyone in his team with the same attire. You made your way down the quiet halls thinking how happy you'd be right now with Ichigo and his friends. Tears were brimming your eyes as you shook them away. 'Remember, you did this to save Orihime.' you tell yourself in order to be brave, theres no way you'd replace yourself with someone else, they wouldn't handle it and eventually break apart. 'I wonder if Ichigo misses me' you think as your heart clenches. You remember the last time you saw him, making you blush. "I wish i could have told him my feelings..." you say sadly. When you were about to reach the doors to the meeting room the building started to rumble. Your eyes turn wide as you look towards the direction the spiritual pressure was coming from. "Ichigo?" you dash outside to see that Ichigo along with Uryu, Rukia and Orihime have broken through in Las Noches. They all seem to have spot you and smile widely. "(Y/N)!!! She's okay!" you sigh in relief and are about to go to them until an arm wraps around your waist holding you towards them. Ichigo's face turn angry as you feel the bad kind of shivers, turning you see a smirking Aizen. "Didn't think you were leaving did you (Y/N)?" Thrashing madly, you made him angry as he stopped you with a blow to the stomach, you gasped for air and slowly you began to see blurry and soon darkness consumed you as you could only hear Ichigo's and the rest's plead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard muffle of voices that caused to wake you. Slowly opening your eyes you came in contact with big curious ones. "(Y/N) You're alive!!!" Orihime squished you to death as Uryu tried to stop her. They both looked at you with relief. "G-guys, where's everyone? Ichigo?" Uryu pushed his glasses up explaining all that happened and how Ichigo along with the others are resting from the harsh battle. You were afraid as they told you Aizen was still out there ready to attack, but you were relieved that he didn't kill your Ichigo.

Later you went to go visit everybody, thanking them for your rescue. Lastly you went to Ichigo as he was already waiting for you. He smiled as he saw you come through the door. "(Y/N), Im glad you're alright." You smiled gently at him and moved to hug him without hurting him. Sitting by his bedside he grabbed your hand, "(Y/N), I didn't get to tell you before you disappeared on me, but I-I love you." You cried at his confession. "I love you so much Ichigo but..." you let go of his hand as he looked at you with panic thinking you didn't want to be with him. "Im tainted! Aizen used me and I'm ashamed of myself to even try to be at your side Ichigo." Ichigo's eyes soften as he grabs your hand tightly once more. "(Y/N), I dont care. I love you. I want you to be at my side, I want to start a family with you. Its not your fault what Aizen did to you, so don't blame yourself. So please, dont let it get in the way of us." Your heart flutters at his words, Ichigo truly does love you. You nod agreeing to be his and only his from now own. He smiles relieved. "I promise I wont let that bastard go no where near you again." You lean down to kiss him passionately. With the both of you happy and safe in Ichigo's arms, you dont worry of whats to come, and whatever it is you will overcome it all in order to be with the one you love.