Kenpachi x Reader

"Ugh there she is again." you glare at the stupid soul reaper chick who just commented that. "Where's your big boyfriend at huh? Did he think you were too much to handle already?" She and her friends giggled at the lame insult as you only sigh. "Shut up, you guys are so annoying." She scoffs "You're the one who's an eyesore for everyone here! Can't you at least try to lose some weight." You grit your teeth annoyed by them trying to make you feel bad about your weight. "I don't care what everyone thinks, I only care about what Kenny thinks." "what's going on here." you turn to smile at the deep voice.

Kenpachi has been your lover for quite some time now-more like 40 years. Apparently everyone in his squad saw it coming. You, a tough soul reaper chick with a big heart and the will to fight, have caught his interest. You questioned him many times as to why he had such feelings towards you, not because you didn't like him but because well...not most dudes like you because of your figure. Though Kenpachi merely answered with a "You're hot either way." That instantly made you fall head over heels for him and accepted to be his; you've never once regretted the decision. Even if you were made fun of, you ignored it because you knew they were acting on pure jealousy because of your new post as 3rd division Captain.

"We were just reminding your girlfriend here of how tiresome she must be for you." The girl walked over to Kenpachi, looking at him seductively. "Wouldn't you much rather have someone like me, someone who can really pleasure you?" She finishes off while putting her hand on his chest, you couldn't lie that even after all the time with Kenpachi, you still get jealous when other women try to seduce him. Kenpachi looks at her body making you grit your teeth. "Now where do you suppose I would grope you when we are at it?" her eyes widen and you clasp a hand over your mouth trying to contain your laughter. "No offense but (Y/N) is plump and actually has some meat in her." "H-how rude! Ugh!" she trugdes away with her other surprised friends. You tackle Kenpachi with a hug while laughing. "Omg I love you!" you say laughing as Kenpachi smiles bringing your face up then kissing you. "I'll show you how much I love you later." he says smiling mischievously. You blush hitting his arm, "O-oi, dont say that out loud." "Why not? Everyone knows you're my woman." "Yeah everyone knows!" you grow startled at Yachiru popping up from Kenny's back. "Yachiru! D-did you hear everything?" She nods as you grow embarrassed, leaving Yachiru to tease you for the rest of the evening.