Aizen x Reader

You sighed as Aizen was with some Arrancar women again, they were giggling away sitting at his sides as he kept his signature smirk. "Ohhh~ Aizen." They cooed as you glare at them walking out of the main room up to your's and Aizen's room. Angrily you sit on the bed thinking about everything you've been through, how Aizen declared his love for you; but you didn't know if to believe it. After all, they say actions speak louder than words and Aizen's daily actions don't make you too convinced or happy. Making up your mind you walk out taking one last look at your room, sure there weren't a lot of memories but there were enough to make you think about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were quite away from Las Noches and decided to open a portal to get to the soul society and possibly ask for forgiveness. You felt really bad and guilty that you left with the bad guy just because he made you swoon over one declaration of love. 'Maybe he just wanted my power' you thought sadly, after all you were Byakuya's sister; equally as powerful as him. 'But would they ever forgive me?' You shrug about to jump in the portal when you were pulled back. You gasp seeing Gin with a sly smirk, "didn't think you were leaving right princess?" He slung you over his shoulder much to your protests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Las Noches Gin tossed you in your room walking out. Shortly after a slightly angry Aizen walks in making you turn away. "What did you think you were doing." "I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go home." "...but you are home dear." You clench your fists "it doesn't feel like home, more like a whore house." His eyes widen and he chuckles a bit. He moves over to you and embraces you tightly as you only pout. "I meant what I said when I declared my love, I don't say it to anyone but you." "...you're always flirting with the other women. What's the point." "The point is, that they're not you, I only have them for my goals. I actually want you by my side forever." You turn away crossing your arms "Sure you do." You say sarcastically but smile a little, he did go through the trouble of sending Gin to find you. You felt his hand pull your face towards him and gently kissed you which made you shiver, the good kind. "Now get ready for dinner and don't let this happen again." He gets up and leaves, probably to go do some business with Espadas. You lay on the bed sighing dreamily 'I'm a total sucker for his kisses'. Was your thought as you giggle at the lovely butterfly feeling in your stomach and only waiting for him to express himself to you again.