Kisuke x Reader

Kisuke couldn't think straight, he was known as the calm and preserved captain. But what was going on infront of him terrified him deeply. You, the person who managed to capture his heart; the person most dear to him was going through hollowfication. There you were unconscious unaware of what was happening to you, Kisuke looked around to see most of the people he knew undergoing the same process. He then turned to see Aizen with the smirking Gin and Kaname, there was no doubt they were behind this. "Ai-Aizen? Why!?" Kisuke shouted losing control of keeping calm. "...Its only part of the plan." "Y-you won't get away with this!" He was ready to attack Aizen but he only smirked as they flash stepped away. Kisuke quickly ran to your unconscious body, he shook you making you open your eyes, he stared back a bit relieved. "K-Kisuke-" you felt your will slipping away from you as he hugged you close to his chest. He can hear a more alternated voice of yourself- he knew the process was happening quickly. "H-help me Kisuke..." A mask formed over your face, Kisuke looked around to see all of his friends, he made a determined face.

"Hold it there." Soul reapers had come to see what went on and everything that came in their line of vision was enough evidence to point out that the Captain was responsible for it all. "You must come with us or we will have to use force on you. "...I won't let you hurt her." With that he flash stepped away with you in his arms, in his mind he only thought of a way to save you and the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Timeskip-

You only stared sadly as you watched from afar, the soul reapers entering the human world. Without you knowing Kisuke was behind you with an emotionless face. "It's been years since I seen them rookies. They sure have grown." You nod, if only you can go talk to your past acquaintances but they didn't even know you were alive. Kisuke only hugs you from behind tightly, "I'm sorry for what happened to you." You shake your head "It's not your fault Kisuke. You saved me!" You turn and give him a wide grin then smash your lips against his in a passionate kiss. When you pull away he places his hand on your cheek "I couldn't possibly lose the girl I love." You give him a smile as he takes your hand and you both make your way to his shop; your home. "...though I gotta say, your hollow is pretty scary." "It is not!" You playfully flash step away from him bringing out your hollow mask teasing him for the rest of the day.