Renji x Reader

You hear footsteps and a slam of a door making you turn surprised while holding a spoon close to your chest. You were currently making dinner as Renji just so happened to burst in.

"What is wrong with you!? I thought I was going to be attacked!" He pants "Nevermind that! Why is everyone congratulating us?" You give him a confused look "because that's what people do when you announce that you are with child?" You say as if it is the most obvious reason. He stops for a moment with wide eyes then picks you up swinging you around. "Wh-what is with you!?" "You're pregnant!!" He puts you down kissing you happily, you gladly oblige and as he pulls away you sweat drop "Why don't you look so happy?" "Don't get me wrong, I'm happy but-we just went through this yesterday..." He stares confused "when you came home?" He holds his head in a panic "You mean when I was drunk!?" You grow irritated and smack him with the spoon. "You forgot when I announced my pregnancy!?" "Ow! Sorry-I wasn't in the right state of mind, didn't you know that?" You turn crossing your arms "I don't know, you are always acting like an idiot so I can't tell." He sweat dropped "O-oi..."

He sighs and comes behind you wrapping his arms over you protectively in a tight but loving embrace. He rested his chin on your shoulder. "I'm glad though, I'm going to have a family with the most beautiful woman in the world." You blush and smile. He turns your face to give you a kiss. You turn your whole body and wrap your arms around his neck as his rest on your waist. He pulls away and smiles "Hope for a girl okay?" You shake your head "it doesn't matter, as long as they have your amazing red hair."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day you were outside hanging up clothes to dry as Renji came by with his captain, Byakuya. "Hello (Y/N)." "Byakuya! Nice to see you." "Congrats." You smile and Renji rushes over and snatches the clothes from you making your eyes widen. "Go have a nice chat with the Captain, I'll do this." You take it back away from him. "Why?" "You're pregnant and can't be doing a lot of things! What if you hurt the baby, what if-" he rants on and on about things as a deadly aura surrounds you making him quiet down and a bit scared. "Ooo...so you think I'm that weak huh. I don't even have a stomach yet you idiot!" You bash him in the head as Byakuya smiles a bit at the interesting couple. You then calm down "hm, but if you insist then. You can do all the work for 9 months then❤️, thanks honey." He stays confused as you go inside to chat with Byakuya. "You're going to be one strict mother." You serve him tea, "I know, but it's best if I'm like this. To look after Renji, and to give the best to my child." He nods as you both enjoy a good evening, later Renji joining you, and happy to help with everything meanwhile you are pregnant.