Renji x Reader Pt.2

You sat in the backyard enjoying the scenery while enjoying a special tea that Rukia had consulted you about. It surprisingly made you feel at ease considering you hated tea. Well, there's been a lot of changes during your pregnancy, but that's understandable: you were going to become a mother-and the best one at that.

You took in a deep breathe and felt a sharp pain making you drop your cup and hold your bottom side, and your water had broke. You didn't realize that your baby would be a week early, you haven't fully mentally prepared yourself about the thought of pushing a baby out of you. You cursed, no one was home right now. You did your best to walk inside and unsheathed your Zanpaktō, which had the power to come in human form. "Miss (Y/N) I am- what is happening!?" He stared scared not understanding. "D-don't just stand there you idiot! Get me help or take me to it!!!" He panicked and ran out going to search for someone.

Now here you were and Renji by your side trying to calm you down. "H-here hold my hand! I heard it helps!" You glare at him. "How in the hell does this help!? I don't think it relieves my vagina from any pain now does it!?" Renji shook a bit, he's finally understood the wrath of pain from a woman giving birth. "N-no but it offers support!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aww how about we call her (Daughter's name), and him (Son's name)?" Renji only sweat drops but loves the names you came up with. You only look at him with a bit of sympathy as the Kuchiki nurse finished up wrapping his cast. "All done sir. I'll check up on all of you soon." She walked out. " I can't believe you broke my hand!" "What did you expect from someone who killed a hollow with her bare hands, that is nothing." He chuckles and moves over to look at his twin children both with a head of fiery red hair. "They're so beautiful." He picked up his baby girl with his capable arm. "I'm so glad! They came out just like you~❤️" "..was that the only thing you were worried about!? I was worried about your health!" You giggle. "I'm a pretty tough woman if you haven't noticed already." He smiles gently at you as you return it. "Thank you. For giving me a family." You nod and suddenly Rukia burst through the room of her residence. "Omg (Y/N)! Let me hold them!" You give her your son, as Renji begins to scold her for her loudness. You look at the two bicker and relax. 'I should thank you, Renji.' You think before falling asleep with a smile on your face.