Renji x Reader

You sit in the park focused on staring at nothing. Everytime you come to the park you swear you see people fighting some type of monsters, though nobody believed you. Your special interest was this guy with amazing red hair, he was just hot to you. You've seen him countless times so you're sure you weren't crazy. You hear a monstrous scream and turn to see the red head battling a giant monster again, you were mesmerized and didn't realize it was coming right at you. "Roar Zabimaru!" He chopped his arm off and he landed infront of you. "Damn Lady! Be careful." He says as you only stare at him, "who are you?" His eyes widen "you can see me?" You sweat drop "no shit." He picks you up throwing you over his shoulder "W-what the heck!?" You blush at how muscular he feels, 'this is totally not real' you repeat in your head constantly.

You both come to a stop and your eyes widen at the sight of your classmate Ichigo in a black Kimono. "Huh!? (Y/N)!?" "So you do know her. She can see us you dweeb." "Woah, so are you two like heroes or something? Cool swords." The red hair guy flicks your forehead "They're called Zanpaktō." "How the hell was I supposed to know that?" He holds his neck "You're right... Sorry." You snake your arms around his torso as he blushes "it's okay, now let's kiss and make up." You kissed him as he turned as red as a tomato. When you pulled away he hid his face as Ichigo called him a pervert. "She's the one who kissed me Idiot! She's a pervert!" "Hey what's your name?" "Why should I give a pervert my name?" "His name is Renji Abarai." He glares at Ichigo. "Great! I think you're hot, so now we can get married." You give him a gentle smile and he only looks at you thinking how can a human girl make his heart skip a beat.