Chad x Reader

A/N: so like you guys wanted to see the reader's hollow mask and well I just quickly sketched one that I thought would look like Reader's mask xD haha

Gathering up the courage you forcefully make your way up to the tall-built tan skinned boy; Chad. Once infront of him you suddenly feel like the whole world is looking at you and the nerves start to become too much. Chad turns to you with a questioningly look as you turn tomato-red only managing to squeak out a 'Hi'. After that all you did was see black and into slumber you fell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up you look to see yourself in the nurses office. "...just great. I wish I could be more confident..." "Maybe you should try talking to people more often." You scream a little and fall off the bed. Chad quickly gets up rushing to the other side of the bed "Are you alright (Y/N)!?" You take a moment to gather your thoughts and look up to him with a small smile "I-I'm okay. I was just startled." He nods picking you up and placing you on the bed. You are flustered due to the contact, after all he is your crush. "Why did you suddenly faint like that? Are you sick?" "N-no." He places a hand over your forehead and your face only gets hotter, "I think you're coming up with a fever." You shake away thoughts and take a deep breath.

"The truth is...I-I Like you Sado." You look down expecting a laugh or rejection. You knew this confession wouldn't work since you never ever once talked to him. You only had him in your class and the only reason he even knew you existed was because one time he saved you from a mysterious accident that had caused heavy material to fall your way; luckily he was there to save you. After that incident you began to pay attention to him more, and eventually you grew to love him-you were determined to thank him.

You look up to see light pink dusting his cheeks, he stretches his arm to pat your head in a gentle manner. "S-Sado?" He brings you into an embrace and you gladly hug him back tighter. "I never got to thank you for saving me..." He kisses your forehead and smiles down at you. "I will gladly save you many more times for as long as I'm alive." The gesture was too much that you ended up fainting again, Chad only smiled thinking that his newly found cute girlfriend is surely an interesting one.