Ukitake x Reader (Lemon)

You wipe the blood from the corner of your mouth smiling as you finish off the giant hollow. He was a tricky one but you managed to get him. You love fighting and were not afraid to challenge anyone, even if they were stronger than you. Of course this was no problem for you, but it greatly worried your Captain a whole lot.

Just as if on cue your captain arrived along with Kiyone and Sentaro. Your captain looked at you accusingly while his two caretakers shake their head already knowing whats in-store for you; a long and agonizing lecture that everybody knew you were not going to pay attention to. "(Y/N), you!-" you took out your hands up to shut him up. "Look Captain, I know what you're gonna say, that I should be careful-how could I be so reckless-blah blah blah, lets just leave it at that okay?" you smile as you walk away. Kiyone gasps meanwhile Sentaro volunteers to fetch you for the captain. The captain breathes in and shakes his head going after you. "Leave her to me, I'll see you guys later." Ukitake catches up to you slinging you over his shoulder as you protest, he flash-steps to his room locking the door. You cross your arms and look at him boredly, "How many times do i have to tell you not to go out and fight on your own! How reckless can you be?" You sigh. "Look if locking me up with you as you lecture me all night is a new attempt to get me to listen im not-" you were silenced as his lips landed on yours forcefully. You stood there shocked, you mumbled against his lips, he only kissed you harder.

You then enjoyed the feeling and started kissing back. He pinned you against the wall as his lips began to travel all towards your upper body. You shuttered as you can feel his hands feeling all over your body. "Don't you see that I worry for you?" he says with have lidded eyes as he makes a love mark on your neck. "I-I uh-" you are stopped by moan that escaped your mouth as he proceeded to leave marks on your neck. He opens up your kimono and removes your bra, exposing you completely to him. You didn't mind as you kept the passionate kiss intact, that is until he parted with you and began to suck on your breasts, you gasp then bite your lip at the funny but pleasuring sensation, gripping his white locks tightly as you let him have his way with you. 

But what took you by surprise was when he completely pulled your kimono off, now pushing you down onto the bed hovering over you. "C-captain!? You're not serious right!? We're going all the way!?" you are silenced as he undressed himself and exposed his large member. You gasp at the sight and blush as he stares at you with lust. "I thought you weren't afraid of a challenge." he says teasingly as he removes your panties. 'T-this is completely different!!' you yelled in your mind. Without warning you he inserts a finger making you moan at the new feeling, he inserts another scissoring you until he feels you can take him. He positions himself at your entrance rubbing his member against it teasingly, you bit your lip trying to contain your voice as it felt immensly good when he did that. You gasp as he pushes into you while he grunts in pleasure, but of course he stops as he sees your eyes shut tight because of the pain. "Relax, it'll feel good in a bit." you nod as he begins to move and soon the pain fades and is replaced with pleasure. Each thrust makes you dig your nails deep into his back, he groans each time loving the feeling and getting more turned on. Right now your mind was a mess, recieving too much pleasure killed your sanity bit by bit.

Jushiro gripped your hips increasing his pace and pushing harder to which you responded with moans. "(Y-Y/N), I, love. You." this made your body feel even more heat, you brought him in for a kiss mumbling an "I love you" as well against them. Soon you came and scram his name as he rides out your orgasm, he cummed inside you not being able to restrain himself. He landed next to you on the bed and looked at you lovingly as he panted. You smiled at him and stroke his cheek. He brought you into his arms giving you a peck to the forehead and you fell asleep at the sound of his beating heart.