Toshiro x Reader

You followed your captain while carrying stacks of paper along with you. Everyone knew that Rangiku always ditched her paperwork and you always substituted for her. Of course you didn't mind, you enjoyed being in a comfortable silence with the squad 10 captain, Toshiro. Ever since you were placed in a squad, you always admired him. Throughout a hundred years...you could say your love for him grew immensely, but you never dared to confess.

You fall back as you crash against Toshiro's back and the papers were scattered everywhere. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" He turned to help you but you quickly tried to pile all the papers neatly again, trying to hide your face of embarrassment, you couldn't believe you caused this by thinking of the captain. "Geez Captain, why are you making a girl carry all those papers, that can't be healthy." Captain Shunsui goes down to your level picking up all the papers. "I'll take these from here sweetheart." He flashes you a smile and you blush, a captain just helped you. You both get up and you bow to him "T-Thank you..." "No problem-" You both hear Toshiro grunt and leave suddenly. You look down sadly thinking he probably hated you right now. You hear Shunsui laugh and you look at him questioningly. "Poor kid, he's seriously jealous!" "J-jealous? O-of what?" He pats your head playfully "such an innocent girl, maybe I should-" he gets cut off by a smack from his lieutenant "stop scaring her, you have Captain duties!" "Nanao, you're so mean~." They both excuse themselves as you giggle and go to find your captain, fearing what he might say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You enter his office to see him working with a irritated look. "C-captain?" He looks up and quickly looks down again. "I have just one question (Y/N)." He peeks towards you and you nod and he continues. "Do you like someone?" You tense up for a bit but answer anyway. "I-I do, He's someone who's very smart and handsome. He's very caring towards me, he's responsible at such a young age and he's very unique and special to me." You see him look down a bit upset. "That person is...you captain." He looks at you surprise and a blush covers his cheeks then he looks away. "I-I love you too (Y/N)." He mumbles but you heard it and you hug him happily. Since you're taller than him, his head rests on your chest and he begins blushing madly.

"Don't worry Captain! In a few years, you won't be short anymore!" He grows an anime vein and sighs. "Whatever...and calling me Shiro, is fine..." You giggle, enjoying your time with him for the rest of the day.

BLEACH Boys x Reader (One Shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara