Ichigo x Reader

You looked at your friends who were all happily eating lunch together. You especially looked at your crush Ichigo who seemed to be arguing with Rukia, while Orihime tried to break them off. "Hey (Y/N), you okay?" Uryu says as he looks at your solem face which you quickly changed into a smile, hiding your sadness. "Y-yeah! I was just thinking about what to um cook with Yuzu this afternoon." "You dont have to worry about that, we're having left overs." Ichigo says dismissing the subject. You laugh it off, glad that they didn't question your mood further.

You were a soul reaper as well who was sent to help Rukia and Ichigo to guard his family, but mostly to make sure Ichigo doesn't do anything reckless if Aizen shows up. So you resorted to living with Ichigo too. The time you've been spending with him obviously caused for you to have a crush on him. The way he cared and fought for everyone just moved your heart and you immidiately knew that he was the perfect guy. You planned to confess to him yesterday but your plans got crushed by an uninvited guest.

You turn back to look at the group one more time and recollect all the memories you have had with them. You could feel a knot creating in your stomach. Quickly standing up you tell them you need to use the restroom and flee from the rooftop. You hide in a quiet room letting your tears fall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and you layed awake while everyone was already asleep in the house. You got up from your bed and headed into Ichigo's room. You didn't think twice before getting into bed and wrapping your arms around him and placing your head against his chest, closing your eyes and taking in his presence. He stirred awake and you panicked cursing in your head for not thinking clearly. "(Y-Y/N)! W-what are you doing!" he whisper-yelled embarrassed. "Aha, im um cold. Yeah im cold, just wanted to warm up a bit." you said with a tiny blush, he turned red as well but of course you couldn't see it in the dark. "W-whatever." he says as he throws some of his blanket over you and wraps his arms around you. This took you by surprise, but you slowly took in the precious moment you have been granted, for you might never have that feeling again. Ichigo's breathing soon became steady and you knew he has fallen  asleep. You looked up to peek at his face, a tear slipped down from your eye, "I love you so much, Ichigo."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ichigo woke up in the morning he let out a disappointed sigh. He really hoped he had got to see you before you woke up. Thinking about you hugging him last night made his heart skip fast, him blushing with embarrassment. His thoughts were soon interrupted as a panicking Rukia came rushing through his door. "What's with you! I could have been changing!" he then was brought down as the words left Rukia's mouth. "(Y/N) is gone."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere else around Hueco Mundo you walked with no expression beside the smirking Gin, as you head into the main room where all of Aizen's henchmen and women  were, they all looked at you curiously as Aizen had a sinister smile sitting in his throne. "Looks like my little (Y/N) finally decided to join us."