Kenpachi x Reader

You dropped down on your knees panting hard, it was too much to bare. "I can't run anymore!" Kenpachi smirks standing before you, "Now that this little game of Chasing is done, let's get on to the sparring." You huff getting up from the ground pressing a finger to his chest. "Look Kenny. I'm not going to fight with you, go look for Ichigo or someone else." Everyone around was looking at you as if you had committed a crime while Ikkaku and Yumichika only smirked knowing full well you were the only person to stand up against THE Kenpachi. "Aw come on, I chased you for almost an hour, the least you can do is give me five minutes of a fight." You sigh exasperatedly, ever since you became a soul reaper, Kenpachi immediately found out about you and your immense Spiritual pressure, although he was greatly confused on why such a strong soul reaper joined the 4th squad which was only for Medics. He believed that you were the only one for his match and wanted to challenge you.

"Come on (Y/N)! Give Kenny some fun!" Yachiru pleaded with her watery puppy eyes that you just couldn't deny. You sigh once more "look pinkie, I've got soul reaper stuff to do, maybe later." You walk away feeling everybody's eyes on you, especially Kenpachi. "Captain! She said Maybe!" Ikkaku tried cheering up his solemn looking Captain. He never looked so upset about not getting to fight someone, Ikkaku and Yumichika share a look, oblivious to what was the matter with Kenpachi. However Yachiru only gave a pout, she knew that Kenny loved you. When he first layed eyes on you, that was the moment everything changed. The one time you healed him after a battle, the gentleness in your  healing but the fierceness and strong will you held greatly impressed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Timeskip-
-A Few Hours Later-

You wiped the sweat off your forehead after cleaning the floors of your squad's barracks. You turned at the sound of footsteps and saw one of your squad members, Aiko. She was taller than you so you had to look up at her. "(Y/N) someone specifically asked for your treatment. You rose a brow but followed her, coming into the room you stared blankly at none other than Kenpachi. You knew you had a thing for the captain, that's exactly why you wanted to avoid fighting him, you love him. You cross your arms "Really?" Aiko blushes and moves to rest her hand on his shoulder. "It's okay (Y/N), I've got him, you can go clean again." She said in a cocky tone, you glared at her and her hand touching Kenpachi. "I'm afraid that's your job sweety, now split." She frowns but obeys none the less, she did held a lower position than you and that's because she never took care of her responsibilities.

You turn to Kenpachi and begin your healing process. You stare at Kenpachi's toned body, blushing at how muscular he is. "You couldn't resist to fight someone that bad?" He chuckles "No, I just came here so you can treat me." "W-why? I already told you I'm not fighting you." "That was just an excuse to talk to you alone." You  stop and look at him confused, this conversation was making your heart speed up. "You see, you view me as a mean ruthless guy, but even a guy like me has a heart you know? I don't know how to express my feelings for you..." He finishes off looking down. You blink and process for a moment then you crack a smile. Lifting his chin you press your lips against his, "how about this thing called a kiss." You say pulling away smirking at his tiny blush. "You don't know what you do to me woman." He smiles wrapping his arms around you as you hug his head in your chest. "I love you." "I love you too." You smack his head as he scowls, "And no more purposely getting hurt to see me got that!?"