Isshin x Reader

You stare at your bestfriend Ichigo's father. While he attended to a few sick patients. "Your dad is so perfect." Ichigo rolled his eyes already used to you hitting on his dad. "Thats gross." you chuckle and resort to doing your homework with the orangehead again. Though you kept sneaking glances at his dad, and then you made eye contact with him, he blushed and you smiled. This was normal for him as well since you practically confess to him everyday, you were not one to hide your feelings. Suddenly a knock came interrupting your moment. Ichigo opened it and in came a older woman with a sassy style. "You must be Ichigo! You cute strawberry you!" she says pinching his cheeks as he groans trying to get away. "What the- who are you!?" "Ah! (Woman's name) I wasn't sure if you were really serious about coming." Isshin said as he sent off the last patient home.

"Kids meet one of my old friend, (Woman's name). This is my son and my two daughters i told you about, and Ichigo's bestfriend (Y/N)." The woman giggled "What a lovely bunch! I think i would love to stick around more, might as well start calling me your mother!" she jokes as you make a disgusted facewhile everyone else chuckles awkwardly. "The girls were just finished making dinner. Are you staying (Y/N)?" "you know it!" you all gather around the table, and as you were about to sit in your usual spot (Woman's name) comes next to you. "Aw sweetie, I was wondering if I can sit with Isshin." you blink boredly at her and grin innocently, "sorry, I always sit here." Ichigo coughs pulling you up and sitting you next to him. "You dont wanna start a scene do you." he whispers making you scowl. "Whatever." As you all were done with dinner, you were almost at your limit. Did you mention that you were the jealous type? Because throughout the whole dinner she kept flirting with gestures and Isshin did nothing to stop her. You grit your teeth as they both laugh, she puts her arm through his. As you were about to explode, you sigh coming to a realization. She could give him everything, she's the appropiate age and she doesn't have to try as hard as you do. You could be his daughter for gods sake. You suddenly become serious and rise from the table, "I have to head home now, see you guys, and uh-nice meeting you lady." "Ichigo's eyes widen, you haven't been to your house in a while since you stay over at his all the time. "Are you sure (Y/N)? I'll drop you off-" "There's no need, I can walk." you say as you head out the door.

As you arrive home you clasp your chest in hurt. 'Stupid feelings' you thought irritatedly, it had been a while since you felt hurt. You sigh taking in the loneliness of your home, yoh had no parents due to an accident when you were younger, thats why you were alone and found comfort in Ichigo's home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day after school you waved off to Ichigo, "Where are you going?" "Not to your house, thats for sure." you retorded with hurt. "Look that lady was probably just a friend, theres no need to think too much about it." Ichigo said worriedly, not liking the fact of you going to your house alone. "Maybe, but it still made me realize that I can't have your dad." with that you walked away. You continued this routine for two weeks now, and Isshin has had enough of it.

He couldn't openly tell you but he had feelings for you as well. He tried so hard to make them go away, he also tried to make your feelings for him go away but realization hit him hard. His life wasn't complete without you, you made his family whole and was the only one who can make him feel something again. The same feelings like when he had Ichigo's mother. He decided to go to your school and waited till you came out.

He made a dash for it and grabbed your hips throwing you over his shoulder, making you squeak in surprise leaving a confused Ichigo behind as he made his way to his house. You didn't complain and he put you down once you both were inside. "Hey! What was that for?" "I had to bring you here." you rolled your eyes "you could have just asked." He blushed not think it through properly but shook it off anyway. "You, why have you not been coming home." your heart fluttered when he said home. "I-uh... I just thought i should quit hogging all the space and make room for (Woman's name)." you said turning away. He sighs placing a hand on your head and turning you around. "Look. (Y/N), i have the same feelings as you." "y-you do!?" you said a little to excited, but hey, your love is confessing to you. "Yes, i just didnt want to accept them because of our age difference." you gave him a bored look. "You're such an idiot, just like Ichigo." he chuckles and embraces you. You look up and he blushes wanting to kiss you but restrains himself. "No way Missy, the only thing we are going to be doing for a while is holding hands." you smile and lean up to kiss him, a passsionate one. When you let go you smirk. "Just the one for temptation." he smiles "its only okay if you initiate it." you both laugh. "Okay, thats great and everything but Im locked outside, can you guys let me in now?" Ichigo's irritated voice sounds from outside the door. You sigh annoyed. "Cockblocker."