Chapter Eleven - Shocking Tribulations

Song Recommendation: "Make Up Your Mind" by Florence + The Machine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shocking Tribulations
Wesley

I ran a hand through my hair. I was stressed. I could tell since everyone was steering clear of me. Even Grace was letting me go outside. She even suggested for me to go to Guitar Center, which she rather die than do that.

I decided to visit Jem. I wanted to see how he was doing. I remembered when we partied around Europe.

Before the whole accident went down, Jem was a pretty easy going guy. He was serious at times, but him and Oren were jokers mostly. Now, Jem was serious all around--I mean, who blamed him? His best friend was in a coma. They were always closer somehow, keeping Kaiden and I in check at times.

I knocked on his apartment door. "Jem, it's Wes."

I heard shuffling then Jem opened the door. He raised a brow. "What are you doing?"

"Just relaxing. I was working on a new song," Jem explained, he held out the door for me to walk in.

I walked in slowly, taking in the mess. His coffee table was full of clothes and food wrappers. The floor was full of garbage and old coffee cups. I could imagine how bad was his room. "You need to clean," I said bluntly.

"Well my bad, I don't have a female in my house to help me keep it in order," Jem snapped. He moved some clothes that was on the couch and motioned for me to sit.

"Are you okay?" I raised a brow.

Jem raised his head. "I heard what you did to your friend, Bekka."

I narrowed my eyes. "Kaiden."

"Yeah. What the fuck were you thinking? Hitting a girl," Jem shook his head.

I ran a hand through my hair. "I was drunk. Jazzy was there. Kaiden and Jazzy fucked me up again. Seeing Bekka, I don't know, laughing and enjoying herself with Kai, it brought be back to that night. I wanted to break Kai again. I didn't mean for her to get hurt, I was just so angry," I explained.

"Well you done fucked up, cause now they're closer than ever, aren't they?" Jem commented.

"Yeah. I'll find a way how to fix this." Bekka wouldn't forgive me so easily. I needed to find a way to explain to her. I'm sure Kai told her what happened, but he probably gave her his version of course.

Jem and I chilled for a while, playing videos games and just bonding. I hadn't done something like that in a while. Something normal. It kept my mind of things which was great. Seeing Bekka voluntarily avoiding me at work and at college nicked at me. Maybe we weren't meant to be friends, I was too destructive. I tend to drag everyone down around me whenever I have a problem. I ruined relationships all around me. Bekka didn't deserve someone like that in her life.

Obstructionist  ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें