Chapter Twenty Nine - Lovely Reality

A/N: hey guys, i just wanted to thank you for the support you have given me so far, and I appreciate that very very much, we're reaching the middle of this book (yay) and there will be another book, since this could be a trilogy (maybe). So lets see what happens with Bekka and Wes!! (Weska)

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE FEEDBACK HELPS

Song Recommendation : "Sex" By The 1975

Lovely Reality
Bekka

I didn't want to go downstairs. I felt volatile inside. I had felt all sort of weird that Wes had stayed over. There was the faint smell of bacon and toast wafting from the kitchen. He had made breakfast. I can't believe he had made breakfast. I stretched and grabbed Lucky. The ball of kitten was so cute. She slept on me as I read a book last night. She was just the companion I needed.

I shuffled down the stairs and my eyes rounded. Wes had made a huge breakfast. There was a bowl on the floor for Lucky. I placed her down and saw her waddle to the bowl. I surveyed the kitchen. This was pretty awesome. Considering, I was a basket case earlier.

"Good morning Bekka, I hope you don't mind I raided your kitchen to cook. As a thanks for letting me stay here," Wes simpered.

I beamed back and settled in the seat across from him. My eyes raked over his appearance quickly. He wore low hanging basketball shorts and a tank top that stretched over his chest. He looked pretty hot. His hair was disheveled, but it still looked styled. I really wanted to run my hands through it. I never saw him wear pajamas. I was liking it, honestly. I probably looked like shit, since I was wearing just an oversized shirt and my hair was in a messy bun. My curls were totally unruly, especially with the humidity.

I cupped my mug of coffee, my eyes focused on the heat rising from it. "So, Jazmyne?" Straight to the point.

Wes winced. He nodded slightly. "I was at a party with Oren and well Jazzy was there. She kissed me."

"You can't keep doing this to me. One minute we're going to work out and then the second I look away there she is again. This hot and cold shit, Wes this isn't healthy. She acts . . . She acts as if she owns you! She can't keep doing this," my voice felt unfamiliar, foreign to me.

"I'm sorry. You don't understand. She's. . . Different. I hate her, I really do. But like I don't know, it's hard to explain. I have no idea," Wes ran a hand through his hair.

"This, this hurts Wes. I want to be with you, but you have to promise me she'll be out of your life."

"It won't happen. Trust me," Wesley replied sternly. His grey eyes pierced into mine.

I nodded and sipped my coffee. The silence and tension couldn't even be cut with a knife in the air. It was awkward. No one knew what to say. We'd spent the whole time like that. Well. . . Until Wes asked the million dollar question.

"Are you coming back to New York?"

《● ● ●》
Kaiden

There was another party about to start up soon. This time Jazmyne was coming with me. She would be hovered over me like a hawk, making sure I would be doing what I was supposed to be doing. It's been like that for a few hours now, everytime I socialized with people, a plastic baggy would have to be in their hands after I was doing speaking with them. It was nerve wrecking, plus I just added another number to the growing list of lives ruined.

Jazmyne sidled up to me as I was refilling my red Solo cup. "You're doing good, Kaiden."

I grunted and I tilted the cup to my lips and killed it. She smiled and ran her long red fingernails up and down my chest. "You might even get to come home with me."

I took a step back and narrowed my eyes. "No thanks," I simpered humorlessly.

Jaz pouted and pressed her nonexistent breasts against me. "Is the baby all butthurt over Bekka? Missing the little twat?"

I bristled over that statement. I pushed Jazzy away and walked into the hallway. Jazzy followed after, laughing haughtily. "Ooh, are you triggered, Kai?"

I rolled my eyes. Play the game. "Nah, I just wanted to get out of the crowd, spend some quality time with you. If that's alright."

The corners of Jazzy's lips curled. Cheshire.

"Follow me," she grabbed my hand and opened a bedroom door. It was empty, surprisingly, and it was relatively clean. The music was a low hum as we walked in.

Jazzy locked the door and grabbed my cup. She set it down on the nightstand and then pushed me to the bed. She straddled my hips and her long hair was like a curtain over my face. It was just her and I in this moment. If I actually had feelings for her, it would be nice. Her full lips pressed against mine. Nails dug into my skin and she kissed me.

She was like a viper, biting down on my lips and tongue. My hands grip her hips tightly. I wanted to shove her off, but hey, she was a female and I was a male. I would be stupid to push her off.

The music in the background cut off abruptly. They were probably switching DJ's or something. It felt weird for the music to cut off so sudden like that though. I sat up. Jazzy held on to my shoulders.

"What?" She snapped.

"The music is off," I murmured.

"So?" She rolled her eyes, "you are so paranoid for no fuc--"

The door then was kicked down. Jazzy turned and screamed as three policemen barged in. I shoved Jazmyne off quickly. The cops grabbed her and then proceeded to me. Fuck.

I had narcotics on me.

The first cop grabbed my arms and restrained me. The other one frisked me. His hand landed on my front pocket, his hand going in and pulling out a baggie full of white pills. "Oh, we got a live one."

The third cop took a baggie out of Jazmyne's back pocket. She struggled in his grip. "Fuck you! Do you know who I am?" She shrieked.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you," the cop that had me restrained replied. I felt the cool metal cuffs around my wrists.

Fuck.

Jazmyne and I were escorted to the nearest precinct. We were both allowed one phone call after fingerprinting . I had no one to call. Well, no one I wanted to call. Jazmyne on the other hand, dialed her father. She whined to bail us both out.

In less than an hour, Jazmyne's dads' secretary came and bailed us out. He glared at me as I got my belongings and followed them both out. He turned to me. "Get caught again and kiss your mother goodbye. Jazmyne cannot be arrested. She will look bad and that will make her father look bad. Understood?"

I nodded even though I wanted to beat this man silly. "Yes sir." This will be the last time I would be with Jazmyne.

******************
A/n

Sorry its short, was tired as hell when i wrote this butt yesh not much of Weska sorrry! But there will be soon (; promises promises, or will Jazmyne show up more? Who knows (well ik) but yeahhh hope ya like it

COMMENT VOTE