Chapter 2

Lily POV

I wake up before the alarm clock even began to ring. I couldn't sleep well because half of my face hurts and my lip felt so swollen. I didn't feel so good either and the face pain didn't help.

I got up to change into my simple clothes and brushed my teeth I realized that half of my face has a sick color of purple-blueish and if I went like this to school the teachers will ask me what happened.
Because I had this experience before I actually had to get some concealer. So now if I have to hide something I just covered it with concealer it works like a charm.
I then again do the whole morning routine of cooking him breakfast and a beer.
I seriously hope he gets a bad liver from all that drinking.
I didn't eat much yesterday so I got my self an apple to eat on the way.

~~~~~~~~Adrian POV~~~~~~~~
*yawn* I just woke up and I could already smell the bacon coming from downstairs. I took a quick shower and got changed. Changed into a leather jacket a random white shirt and some jeans. As I walk downstairs I heard my Beta and best Friend Jake saying, "Morning Bro." I gave him a morning before I arrived at my destination, which was the kitchen where my mom the Luna, was cooking bacon and egg for the pack.

It was a happy week for all of us because during this week I was supposed to find my mate it happens after your 18 birthday and I'm turning 18 tomorrow so I'm really happy. "Morning mom," I say as I kiss her forehead  She giggles and tells me to get a plate."Grab food now if you want any because you know how your starving family is in the morning," She tells me. "Yeah ok," I say as I grab a plate and got egg and bacon with two sausages and a hash brown. I sit down at the table and begins to eat, "HEY Jake took my sausage," cried Miles.
Miles is my 3rd in command, I am the next alpha of this pack the Grey Moon pack.

After I stuffed my face and was satisfied, I tell Jake to hurry up if he wants to go with me.
We said our goodbyes to the pack and got in my car. I began to drive and thought about our school. West High School is mostly a werewolf school but we do have some humans also.

I get out of my car and started talking to Jake about mates.
"Dude I can't wait till I'm 18! And find the love of my life," Jake says smiling.
"Yea, I bet you would want someone to love you considering no one does right now, "I say laughing.
"No, you love me don't you Adrian if you didn't then you wouldn't talk to me," he says as he pokes my face.
The hell? "Did you just poke my face?"
"Uhh"
"Never mind you freak lets go," I say as I push him.
We got lost in our thoughts after that, I couldn't stop thinking about my mate even though I don't know who she is I bet she will be the most beautiful person I laid my eyes on.
I then feel a thud and I look down oh it was A little human girl with a book.
"Are you blind or what?" I ask her.

~~~~Lily POV ~~~~
I was so into the book that I completely forgot what was in front of me I then felt something crash to me and my face was sore as it is and now it hurts even more.
I then look up to see that I crashed into Adrian Black.

"Are you blind or what?" His husky voice asked, wow even his voice sounded sexy no wonder everyone wants to be with him everything about him is sexy.
Wait what do I do?
I can't say anything so I just shake my head and look down at my feet. He then looks at me weirdly and just shakes his head and walks away with his friend.

I'm such an idiot, I made a fool out of myself in front of him. Great. Now I will have another bully.
I then go to the bathroom to make sure none of the concealer came off. After I checked, I went to my next class which sadly was math so that means Katherine, Eve, Jacy, Jake, and Adrian.

I hurried to class and sat down where I normally sat. "Baby why don't you come to my place tonight?" I hear Katherine's voice I look up to see how she was talking to and no surprise it was Adrian. He was a man-whore but he seemed to always respect the girls. I don't know what that means but I don't pay attention to gossip. "Eh I'll see about it," says Adrian.
Oh, I should've known someone like him would be into someone as beautiful as Katherine.

I felt sad all of a sudden...
I'm probably never going to be loved. I mean who would want me I'm so broken and I can't be fixed. I've been through too much stuff.
I ignore everything after and just tried to focus on my notes and trying to understand it. 

I always carried post-its with me just in case a teacher wants me to "say" something I would normally write it down. The school offered me a counselor to help me with my "not able to speak problem." I had to decline because no one can get near my life story because, if anyone figured it out my father would most likely kill me. So, no matter how much I wanted to say yes I couldn't.
Also, I just have one more year with my father and then I'm leaving. I'm leaving when I turn 18 because right now sadly I can't leave yet.

During lunch, I actually went to the library because I already finished my book. As I was returning the book back I thought I should get a romantic novel just for something new. I never really read one of those books before and most teens love them.

I hope my father doesn't go through my stuff and find this if he did he would most likely call me a whore.
I close the library door behind me with my new book in my hands. I walk up to my favorite spot but it seems someone dropped food or something but now I can't sit there. I look ahead of me and saw Katherine giggling and looking my way.
Oh, so she was the one I should've known. Welp. I'm going back to the library and spend my time there.
" Oh did you forget something," asked the librarian
I shook my head and sat down to read my book.

I was walking down the halls but I saw Adrian talking to Jake and I couldn't help it but admire him a bit.
Wow, I sound like the girl in the book when she fell in love.
I can't be in love the moment I fall in love is the moment my dad comes after to kill the guy and me. I can't let anyone get close to me it is for their own safety.

I kept on walking and someone tripped me and I fell.
My hoodie went up a bit so if you were paying attention you could see a few my bruises.
I look around and no one notice ok and I wonder who tripped me.
School ended and I started walking to my father's house.
I walked a bit fast because my father should be home by now so if I'm too late he could get hungry and then blame me later and I will get punished.
I couldn't run I was too sore my whole body aches.

After 30 minutes I got home and I went straight to the kitchen to make him food. "Where were you?" he yelled at me.
"You were with someone weren't you?" He yelled holding up his belt.
I shook my head so fast as if I'm saying no.
He still didn't care and began to hit me. "NO, you don't just come to my home like that. I deserve respect from you ok! I feed you, give you a shelter OK! So, now go cook me something you worthless piece of trash!" He yelled while hitting me with the belt on the side with the metal so every time that piece of metal hit me, I felt like my body was on fire and I was bleeding.

I wanted to scream to make him stop but I totally forgot how to. So I just let him take his anger out on me. I was now laying on the floor and he started kicking me. I tried to get up but my left side was in too much pain.
He then got tired and left me alone and went to his room with a bottle of whiskey. I then tried to crawl. Tried to get up. I have to cook or else he will come back and hit me again but worst.
I couldn't even feel my legs none of my muscles are working right now and I can't scream.
I started to silently cry. I tried to use my nails to drag my self to the kitchen.
I after what seemed forever succeeded and now I'm in the kitchen but I can't get up yet. I tried to grab onto the counter table so I could lift myself.

I don't have much strength so I have to make something easy. I then decide to reheat some spaghetti I made two days ago. I reheated it and place it on a plate and of course, put a beer next to it. I decided that I wasn't hungry and I should just get some sleep. I don't think I can go to school tomorrow.

I get to my bed and just knock out. I couldn't do anything about it, my body wasn't functioning correctly right now. So, to heal it, I just slept.

Thanks for Reading
~ZzzDreamZzz