Chapter 7

~~~ Lily POV~~~

I took the sponges out of my ear and got changed for school. Today was a Friday which means tomorrow is Saturday and let's just say that the weekends for me are completely awful.
As I walked out of my room I remember what my dad did here and I shuddered.
I saw a huge mess in the kitchen.
I wanted to groan as I saw the mess I don't know how but eggs yolk was everywhere.
I cleaned it up fast before they woke up.
I made them breakfast ate a banana and drank milk then went off to school.
~~~~Adrian POV~~~~

GOD DAMN IT
Why did I have to get a human this is gonna be so hard.
When I heard that she doesn't believe in werewolves I got so mad especially Red. He kept on saying that if she doesn't believe in werewolves then she doesn't believe in him.
I have been hearing him complain all day it got so annoying but I couldn't do anything about it.

Only the elders knew how to shut them down.
Other than Red I have to make sure I talk to Lily today and spend time with her it will drive me crazy if I don't.
I chose to kidnap her for the day.
Spend time with her outside of school maybe she will love that.
Yea I'm going to kidnap her.
"Idiot" I heard Red say, I ignored it and planned a great day.
~~~~Lily POV~~~~

I reached school passing the gate and I kept on remembering our conversation.
I kept on walking but I felt like someone was following me so I got scared.
I ran as fast I can which was a stupid idea because I ran straight to the person arms.
The next thing I knew was that I was blindfolded and I'm freaking out BIG TIME.
I would love to scream but of course, I couldn't so I attacked the person with my hands I jabbed the person in the stomach but nothing happened.

So this is how it ends huh.
I always thought I would die by the hands of my father or old age if I escape that hell.
I started slightly crying.
The person notices I was crying and stopped walking.
The person then took away the blindfold and hugged me."I'm sorry don't cry lily" he begged.

Huh, Adrian? What why did he try to kidnap me?
I then opened my eyes to see a worried Adrain "Are you ok did I hurt you?" he worriedly asked.
I crouched down shook my head as saying no but I wrote why did you do this? On the dirt.
He stayed quiet but I heard him whisper "because I thought it would be for the best so then we could learn about each other.
I stared at him blankly.
What an idiot no matter what I would never tell him about myself.
I shook my head and wrote on the ground "don't be stupid take me back please."
He stared at it for a long time and then he shook his head, his eyes got dark and hugged me. He said something but I couldn't hear him. I think it was "mine" but that couldn't be right.

I then underlined the "take me back please" part on the dirt. He again shook his head and pulled my arm and started walking. NO!!

I can not go with him my father WILL find out I wasn't in school and I would get punished even worst.

NO! I then cried again.
Please take me back PLEASE.
I then pulled my arm away from him and crouch again and wrote "please I beg of you take me back"As I was crying.

"Baby why are you crying don't cry you are safe with me."

HUH? No, I'm not safe with him I'll be safe at school.
And did he just called me baby????

"NO," I wrote it again on the dirt.
"No what do you mean No? Just go with me I promise you won't regret it you will have fun." He then whispers desperately.

This man can not take a hint.
If I stay here I'm going to be dead when I get home.
And what does he mean "have fun" and that I'm "not going to regret it".
Does he plan to rape me?
I widen my eyes and got up and ran for my life.
I don't know where I was but if I ran Straight I would get outright?

I hear a growl and heard someone running behind me it must be Adrian.

Then a shadow appears in front of me and it was Adrain how did he get here so fast he was just behind me.

I looked up at his face and he was MAD his natural blue eyes turned black. These eye look probably could kill people.
I got so scared that I started shaking.
I think he is going to kill me. I wrote down really fast "don't kill me please".
He looked at me like I was stupid.

"I'm not gonna kill you what I'm going to do is make you MINE!" He half yells.
Nope, he will definitely kill me for SURE.
I started panicking. I then grabbed some dirt and threw it at his face and started running again.
I made sure to not run in a straight line I threw some zigzag to throw him off if he starts to chase me again.
The next thing I knew was that I was on the ground by the view I saw in front of me and then I fainted.
~~~~Adrian POV~~~~
After she ran away from me again I couldn't do anything I was trying to get the dirt out of my eyes. Red kept on yelling at me and telling me to turn into a wolf and that it would be better and faster to reach her.
I then hear my bones cracking and relocating its position and transform me into a wolf.
Red was in control now and all I saw was the trees we passed as he ran to catch up to his mate.

"Red slow the hell down she will freak out of she sees a wolf ok," I yelled at him.
Sadly too late before I knew it he jumped in front of her I saw her skin go pale and she fainted. "IDIOT LOOK WHAT YOU DID RED YOU STUPID WOLF," I yelled at him as loudly as I could Red was now whimpering because he saw his mate on the floor fainted because of him.
I then turned back to my human form and picked Lily and took her to the packhouse so the pack doctor could look at her and tell me about those bruises.

Thanks for reading
~ZzzDreamZzz