Chapter 13

~~Lily~~
I was woken up by a street bump.
I saw that it was now morning and looked to my side to see Adrian driving.
Oh, yea the trip, how long does it take to get there?
"Morning beautiful."
I looked at Adrian. He's making me feel weird and it gets me confused.
He then parks the truck and we get out.

It was absolutely amazing there was a cabin which we are going to stay in for the weekend.
The lake was huge and everything about it was beautiful.
The sight made me happy.

"So tell me what your favorite thing to do?" I hear Adrian ask.
I think about it  and right away I knew it was spending time at the library and reading."Reading at the library."I wrote down and showed him.
"Oh yea I seen you read before under the big tree"
I gave a slight nod.
"What about you Adrian?"

"Hmm, I like to spend time with people I love," Adrian says looking behind me thinking really hard.
I give him another nod.

I kinda wish I didn't come I don't want to let someone close to me.
I don't even know what's going to happen next. Where would I live?
I have nothing left no family.
I can not stay with Adrian and his family.
I don't know anything about them they could be killers for all I know.
Ok, maybe that's stupid his mom has to be the kindest person in the whole world but still.

I walked into the cabin, as I looked inside it was very beautiful.
I don't think I deserve to be here.
I never did anything correctly everyone hated me.
Why is Adrian being so nice to me?

I see Adrian come in and sits on the bed and looks at me.
"Lily the water great right now do you want to take a swim?" Adrian ask
Absolutely not,I have bruises everywhere and I don't think I should swim I can't even move my muscles correctly.
I shook my head I wrote, "I don't think I should it would just give me more pain but you should go."

He then gives me a smile," sorry lily I should've taken you somewhere you could've enjoyed yourself."Adrian apologize
"It's fine I like the view here."
He gives me another smile and gets up and walks toward me and hugs me.
..what do I do? while I'm feeling all awkward he laughs.
"You really are cute you know."
Oh didn't know I was.

I look up as I hear a very loud growl.
Adrian's face gets a bit pink.
I gave a silent laugh, "hey I get hungry fast I just love food ok." he quickly defends himself.

He walks up to the kitchen part of the cabin and smiles, "Yes it's packed up my family knows me so well."

I gave him a confused look, they knew we were going to come here?
He brings a bag of chips and starts munching on them.
Man, this boy sure can eat.
I watched him eat, As if he felt I was watching him he looked up. The weirdest part was his expression he looked like a kid that got caught eating the last cookie. Did he completely forget I was here?

We stayed there not moving our eyes not breaking contact.
He then gives me a hungry look.
Was he going to eat me? Did he eat humans? I began to panic and started to walk backward toward the door without breaking eye contact.
Right, when I was right in front of the door I got the door handle and began to run like a mad man.
I love to run it releases stress for me so this helps me.

As I was running my butt off I hear footsteps. I looked behind me to see him walking toward me with the same expression.
He also looked like he's going to give me a chance to even try to run away.
The man had that much confidence in him.
I ran faster and for the second time I turn my head back to see him.
The thing was he wasn't there anymore right when I turn my head I crash into something.
I looked up to see what I crashed Into it was a bit mad Adrian.

Now I regret even running away and I don't even know why I ran.
I was just scared considering he killed my "father".
Who knew maybe I was next, now that I think about it I'm in the middle of the woods with a man that killed my father.

Wow Lily you are stupid.
I gave myself a blank face, I can not believe this is my life, I'm going to die now "I'm going to die"I scream in my head.
The next I knew was that I was being thrown behind my killer shoulders and my killer was walking toward the cabin to kill me. There was no one around to see to witness my murder.
Adrian walks into the cabin and puts me down on the bed.
He's going to kill me.
I close my eyes ready for a blow or anything.
I then feel him sitting down on the bed.
I open my eyes and see him sitting next to me handing me my notebook and a pen.
Huh? I'm, not going to be killed?
"Why aren't you killing me yet?" I write down, as Adrian reads if he gives me an "are you crazy look."
And to be completely fair I think I am going insane.
"Lily what are you talking about I would never kill you I wouldn't dare to even hurt you"
Oh, yea..I'm just going crazy.
I gave him a blank look.
I don't know anything about him.
He was always rude and now he wants to know me.
I just don't feel right about this.

"Lily trust me I would never hurt you," Adrian says with a calm face.

I'm going to ignore him and also I don't like to write a lot so that's my excuse.

I now regret even coming.
Why am I always stupid, why do I make these mistakes?

I got up and started walking toward the other bed. I'm going to sleep this weekend off, I wished I brought a book but I haven't been to the library or school in a while.

I could feel him staring at me, but he didn't want to bother me he was quiet I looked at him and he seems to be in deep thought.
The last thing I remember was a sigh and I passed out.

Thanks for reading
~ZzzDreamZzz