Chapter 26

What's wrong with me?
For the past 30 minutes I felt like I was going to puke.
I don't feel well.
And seeing blood isn't helping.
I grabbed my stomach and just rocked my body back and forth to calm it down.

"Lily what's wrong?"Asked Merlin sounding very concerned.

I just grabbed my stomach and very gently whispered,"My stomach..I think it has to do with the smell of blood in the room.."

I saw her face scrunch up as she just realized how bad the room smelled.
I felt so nauseous..
I felt her hand rubbing me on my back.
It was comforting..soothing.

It felt very gentle and all I could think of was how a mother would touch her child.
It must be the "mother touch" the Luna touch.
I placed my head on her good shoulder and just tried to calm down.
I didn't want to look around people were hurt and it made me sick.

After a while more people came in saying that the other team is losing and everyone ok.
By that they meant no one has died yet.

I stayed in my corner with Merlin.
Many of the pack members talked to her and I just listen.
Everything was going fine until someone started screaming.
"Ahhhh..JOHN..!!!!!"
She screamed clutching her stomach and her arm.

"HELP HER NOW!"Shouted Merlin.
Was she having her baby?
"Also send help to John he's in danger."
What how is he in danger?

"Merlin what's going on?"I say In a very soft voice.
She feeling his pain and so is the baby and it's not reacting to it well.

Feeling his pain?
"When you complete the werewolf mating process you and your mate become one which mean you guys feel each other pain of course if you are strong enough you could shut it down."She explained.

Oh.
I stare at my lap trying to understand her words.
So I could feel Adrian and he can feel mine.
I see the screaming lady screaming for her mate John.

"Merlin.. What would happen if he died on her?"I asked quietly.

She looked at me deeply.
She sighed,"When a mate dies.. The other one will go insane killing themselves.. They wouldn't feel themselves without their other half.
I seen it in before and right after their mate dies..Their eyes go bright red seeing only blood before it turns white and they run out..Lighting speed..to anything that can kill them.."

I just looked at her.
It was safe enough to say that I was in shocked.

"That's why mates take care of one another to death."She looked at me and sighed.

I know I can't take care of Adrian but I can be there for him.

"Mates are very important to us werewolves and the last thing we want is rejection from our mate."She looked at me continuing,"Lily have you accepted Adrian?"

I stayed quiet, yes I have but I haven't accepted him completely by doing the ritual that Adrian told me about.
"Lily do you want to do the ritual?"

I stared at my hand not knowing how to respond.
"I guess.."
"Not good enough lily the moon goddess would not except your blood with Adrian's unless it 100 percent full certainty."
"When this is done why don't you talk to Adrian about it ok lily."
I just nodded,still looking at my hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darkness..
I feel nothing but loneliness as I floated around in a pool of blood.
I couldn't hear even as they shouted my name.
I couldn't see anyone but those haunted green eyes next to a person that is the devil himself. His new fresh red eyes dying for something.
Those eyes that took my life away and tore it into pieces.
As I floated more in the pool I was able to feel a warm sensation in my chest.
Unconsciously I put my hand above the warmth and dug my fingers until my fingers went inside and grabbed the beating organ.
I felt it beat for a while until I got tired of it and just grabbed it harder and harder.
I gave it one more squeeze until it popped.
I didn't need an organ to prove I'm alive..
I felt the now gaping hole in my chest and just let my arm fall limp floating below me.
As I stayed there not moving at all just sinking and falling I felt the warmth once more where my heart was.
I put my hand on top of it and there it was again the organ that kept me alive this organ that I don't want.
I felt a tug on my arm.
I looked at my arm and saw a hand print and I just stared at it.
It started glowing and then I was once more swallowed into the depth of darkness.
As I was about to close my eyes and let the darkness swallow me.
My glowing arm produced light that covered my body and brought me up to the surface.
I felt someone shaking me and as I opened my eyes I saw it was Adrian
I smiled and closed it once more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lily wake up honey." I felt someone shake my arm.
"Lily wake up."
"Call the paramedics she's not responding."
I feel a couple of hands inspecting me.

"She's going to be ok she just passed out by having a large panic attack."
I tried opening my eyes but I felt to weak.
I tried again and succeeded.
"She's awake now Luna."
"Thanks for your help Arianna."
I see the young paramedic smiled at her and left to help others.
I see a very serious face of Merlin.
"What happened lily you were fine but then you just closed your eyes and I thought you feel asleep."
"I did fall asleep I'm not so sure I was having a nightmare."My scared voiced cracked as I remembered my nightmare.
Those vivid eyes sent shivers down my back.
"Lily are you ok now." She said looking intensely at my face with a worried expression.
"Yea I'm better now I just want to go to bed and not worry about this battle."
I see her nod agreeing with me we both were scared for our mates.

Thanks for reading
~ZzzDreamZzz