Chapter 29

Adrian POV
As I breathe in lily scent my wolf and I started to calm down.
Red was still very mad, and he did want to talk to me.
I look around and see that the room was a mess. My mom will kill me when she finds out what I did to my room and that I could've hurt lily.
I should probably move out and get a house near here for only us two.

I need to get out of this house.
I call some pack members and told them to bring all of our stuff to my grandfather house.
When my grandfather was young he built a beautiful house.
He did leave me the house but my dad told me this is my house once I become Alpha.
"Lily get change we are moving." I tell her as I release her from my waist.
I go to my closet and pick out my clothes just a plain white T shirt and Dark navy jeans.
I put on sunglasses even if it was dark outside my eyes are very bright red.
I grab lily hand once she was done and ran for it.
I went outside, and put her in my car and drive to my late grandfather house.

"Adrian where are we going." Lily talks for the first time since we got in the car.
"Our new home." I say with very little emotion.
I sighed I need to let Red out and run for hours.
My mother will be Furious at the mess I did, and running away from it.
I walked into the house it was very beautiful inside.
This place brought me memories happy ones.

I took lily to the main room where we will be staying at.
I know this is a horrible time leaving, but I just had to leave.
I stared at lily as she just stood there; I still didn't feel myself I wanted to run, run for hours.
I had to do something to let Red out he's anger is all in my head and it could drive me insane.
My eyes are burning my hands are numb.

She rejected me even if she says she didn't.
I will never be the same person now.
I will now know the feeling of losing a mate even if it just for a second.
If it was any longer I could've gone mad.
I kept on wanting to tear the whole the house down. It was painful and now all I feel is numb I can't even look at her without feeling how I just wanted to destroy everything.

I see lily walking toward me very slowly  as if she was afraid of me.
I growled at her which made her stop walking toward me.
I gave another warning growl, she kept on staring at me her eyes filled with fear.

I finally take off my glasses and show her my eyes.
She gasped again I knew my eyes were blood thirsty as if I wanted to kill somebody.
I walk up to the the big mirror in the room.
I know I haven't been rejected, but my eyes are as red as a vampire.
My eyes are as red as a rouge that been insane for years.
My entire head kept on spinning all I wanted to do is hug her, but she would just back away.

I slowly smiled looking at myself.
It has been done.
I feel mad.
"Adrian stop laughing you're scaring me."Lily screamed which made me stop .
I didn't even realize I was laughing.
I look at her frightened beautiful face her blue eyes filled with tears.

I walked up to her, and gently grabbed her chin.
"I'm I scaring you."I say coldly.
"You are a shellfish human you only think about yourself and not about me. You knew that rejecting me would drive me insane Lily you are the last thing I want to look at, and at the same time you are all I want why did it had to be this way?"I darkly chuckled.
"Why Lily? Tell me!"I yelled at her

I closed my eyes and removed my hand.
"..."
She stayed quiet.
I could feel her pain bouncing off of her.
I open my eyes.
I see her tears fall I wiped them as they fall.
Even if I'm mad at her and disappointed at myself I will always be here for her.

"Please stop crying don't make this harder."
We are both tired.
I grab her hand and lead her to the bed.
"Come on let's sleep I'm sick of this I don't want to talk anymore."