Chapter 22

Adrian POV
As I got that call from my mom Red and I could not think straight.
I followed my dad downstairs to our basement where we have our mini police station interrogation office and beside it we have bars were we keep the rouges that come into our territory.
Sitting there was a rouge that was caught entering out territory illegally.

He was a young thin fellow and looked panicked.
Looking like he was having an anxiety attack.
Once I entered he started talking."Run..Run someone is coming after you and your mate."
I looked at my dad and he sighed"He been saying this and he says that Katherine has teamed up with the rouges to kill us all."
"It's true believe me she's an evil witch she and her new girl rouges teamed up with over 500 rouges and they all want to kill you guys now.She believes that's she's the Luna of the Grey pack and since this Pack is one of the strongest everyone was willing to teamed up to kill you."
"..wait if you're a rouge doesn't that mean your apart of it and trying to kill us?"
"No you got it all wrong..yes I may be a rouge but only because I was born as one I haven't lost my sanity like them they lost their mates which makes them insane and kill anyone that stands in their way."
I nodded at him,it's true when you lose a mate you are basically losing half of your soul and you feel all dead and want to kill everyone.
"So Katherine didn't she teamed up with you?"
"Um..She tried to, but I didn't want to kill a pack I'm too afraid."
"That's how I have this scar after I told her no she attacked me and now I have a huge claw mark on my back"He says as he turned around and shows us his 4
deep lines that looked like a wolf scratch.
"What is your name?"
"Oh I'm Richard Jones"
I nodded and my dad went to see if he was actually born rouge and not making this up.
Once my dad came back he says that he's telling the truth which means my family is in danger.

"Is there anything else you could tell me Richard?"
"Actually yes,go away escape,rouges are crazy you don't have a chance!"
Red growled at that,"Is this pathetic thing telling me I'm weak."
"Red shush and no you're not weak just stupid."
"Yea right I'm the only intelligent thing about you,wanna know why because you haven't told our mate what you are which means she doesn't understand any of this and will think we are crazy.
Next time you see her tell her ok I don't care about anything else,you tell her and we protect her in my form not your lousy human form."

He has a point I should tell lily but it just that she's not ready.

After questioning Richard a bit longer I understood everything.
By tomorrow the whole pack will prepare for any type of attack even if it come in a year we are going to be prepared no matter what time or how long it takes.
"Dad why now when I'm just showing lily life can be good?"I ask.
"I'm sorry son but this is apart of life we can't change the bad stuff this is reality."

I went up to the room Lily and my mom were"Adam it me Adrian open up."
"What's my dad name?"
"It's Jerry now open I know that they can change their scents with that thing rouges uses but I'm Adrian  and also your mother name is Jackie."
Then Adam opened the door and I saw my lily standing there looking afraid.

I went up to lily and hugged her putting my face on her neck.
"Come on lily I have to tell you something really important"I say.
She didn't let go of my waist and began walking as I led her to our room.
She sat down on the bed looking at me.
No I can't tell her without touching her.

I sat down facing her having her small hands in mine moving her fingers.
"Lily I have to tell you something really important and I want you to trust me ok."
She nodded.
I sighed wishing I could hear her talk.
"Lily I want you to promise me that whatever I tell you,you won't leave me promise me lily."
She held up her pinkie I slowly crossed it with mine.

I sighed,I can't what happened if she leaves me I'll go rouge and insane.
"Don't think like that she won't leave us you fool.Also she doesn't even know how to reject us."Red says.
It's true lily doesn't know how to reject us but just by not wanting us that's a rejection so if she thinks no I can't live like this or anything with her saying no to us and our love is a rejection. A fully rejection is when you actually say your mate name and say you reject them.

"Lily do you like me?"
She just looked at me and then looked at her lap.
Slowly she nodded her head which made me grin and went to hug her having holding her.
"Hey stop avoiding it Adrian!"Screamed Red.

Fine.

I got up and started carrying lily outside where I would show her.

I couldn't transform inside the house my mom would  hate me for it.
When I felt the cold night breeze that felt so good on my skin because werewolves are naturally really hot.
I then placed lily on the floor.
I faced her ok here goes nothing.

"Lily..I have to tell you my deepest secret.."I say with a worried face.

She gives me a curious expression I could tell she wanted to ask me what's all this about but soon she will understand.
Even if she doesn't believe me at first I could always show her the truth.
I know she's going to hate me for lying to her this can't be good for me considering she knows I've killed her father just not the way I told her I killed him.
Well here goes nothing
"Lily I'm a werewolf."

Thanks for reading
~ZzzDreamZzz