Chapter 43

I study the bare scared back of the man that's going to most likely torture me and then murder me.

He stops stops at a cave. Where he most likely lives at.
He walks in and slowing walk after him.
I widen my eyes when I see more than 100 people all around the cave.

I could feel them stare at me and I had no doubt in my mind that I was going to die.
I was absolutely terrified, but this is my fault for coming here anyways so don't I deserve to die if I choose to be this stupid?

I don't exactly regret coming here if it saves Adrian pack from dying because of me.

I feel a pebble scratch my face. I turn around to where it was thrown from. A young lady smiles at me wickedly, waving her hand.

I ignore her not trying to get myself killed faster. We pass everyone and go to a carved in room. Once we were inside I looked around the dimly lit room feeling a sense of familiarity.
I had a feeling I've been here and right away I thought about my dream.

I winced at my dream realizing that I'll be dead in a couple hours.

The grey eyed man turns around and looks at me with so much hate.
"So you're lily..I've heard so much of you." His red eyes goes dark.

He must be remembering who told him. It must've been Katherine his mate.

"I lost a mate because of you? Just why? Why are you so important?" He angrily said, his eyes turned dark but you could still see the redness of it.

Not daring to speak I just look at him with fear because that's the only emotion I have other than guilt at the moment.

"Answer me HUMAN!" He yells throwing something that I didn't see against the wall.

Not finding my voice as soon as he wanted he smacks me hard enough that my lip started to bleed.

"Huh... Already bleeding? You are weak, pathetic just why are still alive? A fragile thing should be underneath the ground." He says caressing my face.

I look at him seeing the man that fits Katherine perfectly. A person with no love for the world just hate.

A man walks in with a cage and smiles sinisterly at me. A cold chill ran through my back. My body is telling me be more afraid of this man then the red eyed man.

"Doc.." The red eyed warns him dropping his hand from my face.

"Forgive me Jared, but you know we can't have a human running around here we need to put it in a cage just like how their people did to us years ago." He laughs lightly at the end of his sentence.

Jared growls at the doctor but moves letting him go to me.

The doctor grabs me by the face and starts to inspect me. "Ahh filthy this one has mated." He said sniffing me.

Feeling to scared of the man I couldn't even blush or even move my face other than blink.
He places a hand near my right eye opening it.

"Ahh what pretty eyes you got here." He smiled cruelly making me go pale.

He lets go and walks behind me toward a little box at the end of the room.
He grabs it and brings it toward me.

I felt my eyes water once I saw was in the box. They were all sharp tools and I had a feeling for what.

Next to the box there was a pair of eyes floating in some clear liquid.
"Pick one human." The doctor says taking out tools that will probably be to take my eyes out.

I turn around to Jared and he was just looking at me with a smile.
He was happy that I was in pain.

I can here. I came here. It's for Adrian...

I looked at the doctor and back at the tools and lightly smiled at him.

It's official, I've gone insane. The fear drove me to insanity. I look at the tools and started shaking my head.
" No that won't do.. I want you to pluck it out with your own hand." I tell him shocking myself and him.

The doctor narrows his eyes at me.
He grabs my face bringing my face to his face. He stares at me and then smiles."If you say so."

He lets me go and moves all the tools that would've sliced or pluck my eyes out of my skull.

"How about your ears? Do I just dig my nails deep inside your ears and take out every thing out?" He ask me as if he actually wanted an answer from me.

I blink at him and slowly replied," Do whatever you need to do...I doubt I have a choice anyway."

The doctor nods and starts talking to himself in some odd medical way.

He looks at me and smiles at me.
" I love fragile bodies and I will have fun with yours. A human body is so fragile I wonder how much you can take before it just all breaks apart?"

Not responding I just stared at him. I was scared that I'm about to get all my senses ripped out by him.

He then takes out a small pill and gives it to me.
"Swallow it." He says sternly not looking at me.

It had to be some sort of drug. Not caring I put it in my mouth swallowing the pill.

Right away I felt light headed. Before my eyesight started to leave me the doctor got other equipment and the last thing I heard was him laughing wickedly.

Thanks for Reading!!!
~ZzzDreamZzz