Chapter 35

Adrian POV

I don't get it.
Why does lily make these sounds it's hard enough to control myself.

I respect her, but I don't know how much more I can take.
Now that I marked her I want to mate with her even more.
She's all I think about it's driving me insane.

I look at lily and without breaking eye contact I lower my face so I could kiss her.
Right when I was going to make contact I hear a knock on my door.

I ignore it and start kissing Lily.
The knocking just kept getting louder.
That Old man better have a good explanation for interrupting me and Lily.

I break the kiss and went down stairs holding lily hand.
"What!" I say as I open the door to find my Father standing there with pure rage showing on his face.
"Don't talk to me like that you FOOL! Have you forgotten your pack! Have you forgotten your responsibilities?"

I just stand there hearing it all.
I know I haven't talked to one single pack member in a long time now.

"We can't even connect with you your mind has been completely shut off to us! Adrian have your forgotten about the battle? We were attacked and we haven't gotten close to them!" He tells his wolf almost coming out.

If I wasn't his son I would be kneeling from his voice. He really does have a powerful voice I've seen people cry when they got scolded by him.

Shit Lily!
I look down seeing Lily trembling beside me.
"Calm down you're scaring her!" I yell back caring more for Lily than my dad words.

"My apologies, but you have to understand Adrian we have people to contact tomorrow morning you're coming with me for a trip ok and I want you at the front of the pack house at 5 am sharp and if you're late you'll get something else coming at you ok!"

I nodded wanting him to leave so I could comfort Lily.
I look up at him one more time before closing the door.

A trip huh?
Most likely I won't be able to take lily.
I sigh picking up lily hugging her.
I have to go even though I don't want to.

"Lily lets go pack again just get clothes enough to last you a week alright." I say looking at her beautiful blue eyes that showed worry.
I'm not staying there longer than a week I at least have to see her once.

I carried her back to our room and took out 2 luggages.
I packed my Business clothes and everything I would be needing.
Once we both finish it was really late and we just passed out.
~~~~~
"Adrian wake up its 4am." I feel Lily shaking me.
"Thanks." I say getting up and going to the bathroom to get ready.

Once I was finished with everything and lily as well I carried everything out and placed it in my car.

During the ride Lily and I talked about what is going to happen.

"Ok lily you will stay with my mom for a while I wish I could take you but most likely I won't be able to." I say looking ahead gripping the steering wheel.

I hate this so much.
I finally get to mark her and now I have to leave her.
The universe must really hate me.
I know Lily is alright with staying with my mom but I want her to be with me.

"Adrian I'm going to be fine ok don't worry about me."

I glance at her she really doesn't seemed to bothered about me leaving her.
Oh maybe she just doesn't want to be a burden to me.