Chapter 9

~~~~Adrian POV~~~~

I was again waiting for her at the gate.
It has been 2 days, She never came back to school. My father has no clue what to do and I can't do anything about it. I haven't even heard a word from Red since.

I sighed when I started walking back to school.
I wonder what happened.
I then walked to class.
Just then I hear a voice that annoyed me because it wasn't lily.
"Oh, Adrian let's skip this hell and have some fun baby." I hear Katherine say as she walked up to me and started to kiss my neck.

Ugh.

Yea. No joke I'm a "man whore" I like being with women but now that I have a mate I'm done with all that.
I pushed Katherine away from me and my neck.
"Hey baby come on you won't regret it."
She begged
Oh she really can't take a hint I told her she not my mate and she wants to sleep with me still.
Slut much.

"Stop Katherine I'm not in the mood for you and I don't think I'll ever be, "I told her.

"Ugh ever since your 18 birthday you started to act like a good boy I bet it because of your stupid mate whoever that bitch is." She angrily said.

"Listen up she, not a bitch you are."
"And realistically you are a female DOG, you whore," I shouted at her.
I don't even care what people say about me but when you bring my mate in this bullshit you are dead.

She had this bitchy look on her face."ugh whatever you weren't that good in bed anyway."
That's when I started to laugh my ass off.
"You weren't saying that when I was banging you. God damn, you really are a whore!." I angrily yelled
I then mock her by fake moaning.
"Oh, and by the way, you suck in the bed, not me bitch."I said as I walk away.
God damn, she was a huge mistake.
I truly feel bad for her mate for sure.

Yea I don't think Lily coming today. I walked out with Jake.
"Hey, it's gonna be alright if you want we could skip and just walk all around town to see if you could smell her." He pointed out.
I nod and we started walking.
We didn't find her at all on one side of the town and now it was late and we are walking toward the next side.
I sighed, "Dude, I don't think she is here maybe she moved because of me.."I whispered a bit scared.
He stayed quiet for a while but then said, "Don't be stupid. I don't believe Lily would just move because of that and also that doesn't explain the bruises."
Still though...
I made a mistake and I probably lost her.
A human wouldn't want to be me anyway.
I'm not human to her I'm gonna be a monster.
"Whatever you are thinking about stop." Jake told me "I can see it in your eyes stop you haven't lost her yet ok," He whispered.
He's right I have to find her and take care of the bruises and then we will see what happens from there.

I swear though when I see that person the one that gave her those bruises that person will wish that they were never born.
For sure I'm gonna spill blood and I don't care no one touches my mate.
"I'm coming for you lily." I saw Jake nod with me and we walked and make sure to not leave any house without a sniff.
To an outsider this is weird but they can go suck on Katherine I don't care one bit.
After a long time, we found nothing until.
"Hey Adrian I smell blood I think it's lily I don't know." He said with big eyes
I couldn't hear anymore I kicked down that door.
I then heard a man coming out his face red I pushed him and went straight to the blood.
It was dried up.
The image of lily on the floor passed out with dried blood all over here.
It would never leave my mind.
I then heard a click of a gun it was that man again he kept yelling but I didn't care all I could think about was Lily. On the floor. Bleeding.
Hell no I didn't care about shit anymore.

"Did you do this to her tell me you piece of shit." I yelled at him.
The next thing I hear was a scream and no it wasn't from Lily, it was from an older woman she ran to the man's side. To be honest she looked like a prostitute. "If you don't leave this house right now I will kill her." He yelled back at me pointing the gun at Lily.
And that is the moment I stop seeing red but saw death ON HIM.
This bastard is dead.
"Put the bloody gun down!" I yelled even louder.
He kept on pointing the gun at my mate.
He wasn't paying attention to one word I was saying this idiot is gonna die by my hands today.
I then felt Red get up which meant he wants to transform and kill them himself.
I for the first time ever let him do what we want.
"This worthless human will regret everything." That was the last thing I heard from Red as he jumped out and I was now on my wolf form.
I heard them pail and screaming pointing the gun at Red.
Red, of course, knew no regular bullet could kill him he smelled that they weren't the ones that could so he ignore the threat and kept on walking toward them.
"This is all your BLOODY FAULT you stupid BITCH," screamed the man at Lily.
The next thing I know is that the man shot lily but missed but it grazed her arm badly and was bleeding even more.

Red growled loud at that.
He jumped into the air and landed on them ignoring their screams.
He then bit them.
He just ripped them apart.
I never saw him this mad but I don't think I never been this mad as well.
After Red gave me control of my body back. I was still in wolf form I couldn't turn into a human I don't have any clothes. I then hear Jake telling me "that's enough they are dead you can't even tell they are human anymore."

Good.

Jake then grabbed lily gently and placed her on top of me.
We then walked out of this house and into the forest toward the packhouse.

Jake made sure lily doesn't fall off and once we got there I heard a gasp. It was my mother.
Right away she called my father and the doctor.
I heard many gasps from the pack yea, she covered in blood it was horrible.

My mom washed her and then placed her on a bed so the doctor could inspect her.
I couldn't leave her alone after today I don't think she will ever leave without me.
I couldn't sleep after I heard the news.
~~~~~Flashback~~~~~
The doctor came out of the room.
"The good news is that she is alive."
My mom cried. She doesn't even know her but she feels like lily is a daughter to her now.
"Bad news is that she is seriously injured and her body shut down, in other words, she is in a coma."
I stayed silent just looking at the doctor.
My mom hugged me "It is going to ok. She will be fine, ok son." she whispered trying to reassure me.

~~~~End of flashback~~~~
And now I'm right next to her sitting.
I couldn't leave her.
Lily...
I fell asleep holding her hand.

Thanks for reading

~ZzzDreamZzz