Chapter 6

Lily POV
When I woke up again my father wasn't at the house maybe he was staying with at someone else place.
I didn't mind at all.
I made myself breakfast and went to school.

As I got to school I realized that Adrian was at the gate. He seemed to be waiting for someone.
As I was about to walk through the gate he grabbed my harm which shocked me. I looked at him and pulled my arm from his hand. " Hi, I'm Adrian what's your name?"
I look at him shocked I been in his class for 4 years now.
I didn't want to even look at him so I started to talk away. I heard him sigh and he walked toward me."Can I please have your name." He begged.
Why? Why, does he want my name so badly? 

I ignored him again why can't this man take a hint. Can he not see that I do not want to speak to him. Also, even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to.
He then went in front of me to stop me from walking." Look I just want your name may I please have it?"

Whoa, wait. ADRIAN, the guy that everyone talks about. Why on earth would he want my name? I pinched myself to see if this was some weird dream.
He looks at me strangely as I pinched my cheek but then he got worried."Don't do that, don't hurt yourself."
What in the world is happening I'm so confused.

~~~~~~Adrian POV~~~~~~
"Don't do that don't hurt yourself."

She looked at me with a confused look which was oddly cute.
Why can't she just give me her name?
I've heard rumors about her. That she wouldn't talk to anyone, that she wasn't able to.
"Ok let's make a deal you give me your name and I'll tell you something about myself ok?"
She still had that confused look on her face, she then shook her head and tried to walk away again.

I sighed again and went in front of her again I know this must be creepy considering I'm stopping her and asking for her name so many times. She doesn't even know the reason because she's not a werewolf.
"Ok, what do I have to do so I could have your name?" I asked.
She looked around the area, she then had a really worried look on her face and this time instead of walking away she ran as if she didn't even want to be near me and it hurt me.
~~~~~~Lily POV ~~~~~~

I ran as fast as I could to get away I was out in the open and if my father happens to drive through here, he would look at me and Adrian together. Then he would assume that I was talking to him.
I looked back over my shoulder and Adrian stood there with a look of hurt.
Huh? Why does he have that look he doesn't know me he doesn't even know me.

I started to walk inside the school.
I then get to class and then I realized that I have the same class as Adrian.
I walk into the classroom and took my seat at the back next to the window.
As class started Adrian came in with a look so intense and cold; he looked so annoyed.
That couldn't have been me that made him that mad right? Impossible. We are not best friends, therefore, there is no point in getting mad.
He then turned his head toward me and gave me a look that I couldn't even describe.
Adrian then walks up to the boy seating next to me and said, "Move."
The boy I think named Henry looked at him with wide eyes and whispered, " Yes sir."
Why is everyone afraid of him?

I took out a book to read. We have a substitute and he just told us to do whatever we wanted.
I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked up from my book to meet Adrian's eyes.
If I was a normal girl I would've blush but no I just gave him a dull look.

"Hey," he says as he takes my book away.
What? He did not just take my book away.
I faced him and pointed at my book.
I gave him an annoyed look.

"I'll give it back to you if you tell me your name. Yea?."
What? B-But my book I have no choice he's blackmailing me and I need that book.
Ok fine. He wins.

I took out a piece of paper and wrote down Lily.
I hand it to him, he then takes it and gives the book back to me.
"Lily, ohh." He says my name as if he was trying to see if it fit me.
I blankly looked at him, well I hope he's happy now and I went back to the book.
I opened that book and started to read.
But then I saw a hand in the way I looked up to glare at him. I gave him the "move your hand" look.