Chapter 23

Lily POV
"Lily I'm a werewolf."
~~~
I stand there not believing what I just heard.
He's a werewolf?
How is that possible?
Werewolves are fictional Creatures.
I read a book about them and Adrian looks nothing like the hairy man in the pictures.

He can't be a werewolf, it just not possible.
"You don't believe me right?"
I slowly shook my head.
I unconsciously started walking backward.
I hear a growl,"Fine then I'm sorry..please forgive me for what I'm about to do.."
When I was going to give him a question look and hold up a finger a roar came from Adrian.
I could hear his bones cracking and transforming to a different form.

I felt a wave of pure coldness all over my body I knew this felling too well.
Where Adrian was standing a great huge wolf stood there.

The wolf was all black and it had a silver with blue sparks in it.
I stared in shock I recognized that wolf,it was the wolf from the forest the first time I was with Adrian when he "Kidnapped" me.
My vision went blurry, started to hurt and all I could remember before my eyes shut down completely was his silver eyes covered in worried.

Adrian POV
I see Lily eyes roll back and her body starts to fall.
I feel Red leaped toward her and caught her before her head hit the floor.

She was now on top of us, and Red growled.
Shivering at the contact of her skin on our fur.
I start using the pack link so I could get help.
Right away my mom comes,"Oh dear what happened?"
When she got lily and handed me a towel I transformed back to my human form and wrapped my body with it.

"I told her about us..."I sighed.
I shouldn't have told her yet.
She's not ready not with her state of mind.
I feel Red whimpering"It's all my fault I pushed you about this."

It not his fault we had to do this and now it's done I can't take it back.

My mom walks up to my room and puts her on my bed.
"It been a long day..I'm sorry your date was ruin, and we have a pack meeting tomorrow and lily going to be there make sure you talk about this in the morning ok Adrian."

I nodded "Ok mom you should get some sleep good night."

I closed the door after my mom left I went were lily was she seemed to be sleeping now.
I laid next to her hugging her.

I couldn't sleep at all and before I knew it,it was morning.

I kept on thinking about how this ruins my chances with her.
She probably won't want to be with me and she always seems to be afraid of wolfs.
I see the clock and it was 5 in the morning good enough for me.
I place a kiss on lily forehead and got up.
I wanted to take a run but I wouldn't dare.
I couldn't risk her being alone.

If she was kidnapped I wouldn't know what to do considering she can't scream.
Which reminds me today I have to visit the pack Doctor.
I have to see what I can do for her throat.
I walked toward the restroom leaving the door open so I could still see her and started brushing my teeth.
After I was done I walked up to her and started holding her hand.

After 40 minutes of me just thinking about Lily she started to wake up.

It was really early but this women sure likes to get up early I shook my head with a small smile on my face.
I see her eyelids flutter as she tries to open them as she succeeds and focus her vision on me she made the cutest noise I've ever heard, and backed away from me which made me frown.