Chapter 21

~~Adrian~~
I kept on looking at Lily,and I could smell that she was turned on.
It was driving me crazy knowing my mate is feeling hot and I can't do anything about it.
Lily was reading a book and here I was,at staring her opening like a weirdo.
I got up and looked at my watch it was already 5pm.
"Lily let's go."
~~Lily~~
I couldn't think about anything but how I felt when he kissed me.
I held a book in my hands but I want reading it I couldn't possibly read it.

Adrian looked at me and said "let's go".
So we left.
As we were walking to his car; I could tell he wanted to say something.

It could be about this awkwardness because of the kiss.
I shook my head to clear my thoughts.
Adrian opened my side of the car and I blushed,I'm really not used to this.
I got in the car and waited for him to get inside.
Once he sat down I tuned around and faced him.
I took out my notebook,"Hey what's wrong? Normally you wouldn't ignore me."
".." He sighs"don't worry about it lets just enjoy our self and you decide if you want to go on the second date with me."
I gave him a slight nod feeling unsure.
I could tell my actions ruined the night I made him sad now I feel guilty great.

Adrian started the car and started driving.
I couldn't "talk" to him anymore because he can't read as he drives.
I knew it was going to be awkward so I took my book with me.
I opened and started to read it,the book was a romantic novel.
I was really into it,it had very interesting information about relationships and I just personally love the characters.

After a while of reading Adrian stops the car and parks it in front of this small movie theater it wasn't that far from his place.
He even knew all the workers he must have been here a lot of times.

I didn't know nothing about seats which were the good ones or the bad.
Adrian walked to the middle section and I followed him.
The weird thing was that no one was here and the workers left us alone and told us they are gonna go on a break.

I sat down next to Adrian and paid attention to the big screen in front of me.
I could feel someone staring at me and turned my face to see Adrian staring at me with a serious face.
"What's wrong" I mouthed at him.
He didn't say anything out he reached out for me and put me on his lap.

He didn't say anything but he placed his forehead on mine.
I moved my head back once I felt his head touch mine.
We both stared at each other eyes staying quiet.
I don't know what's wrong with me I kept on thinking about him all day.
When he tries to touch me I back away.
I moved my head and placed it on his shoulder.
I wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore I couldn't think straight anymore.
I felt Adrian move his arm and placed his hand under my chin and made me look upright.
He moved his face closer to mine and placed his lips on mine.
He waited for me to react when he saw I wasn't going to push him back he started kissing me.
I let him.
He started kissing me harder and he kissed me like he's been waiting for his whole life to actually kiss me.
Even though it was rough it was gentle; his lips were soft and they felt good against mine.
He removed his head away from mine and waited for me to catch my breath.

As I was catching my breath he placed his lips on my neck kissing me.
He kept moving his lips around my neck-shoulder area, and it was as if he was trying to find a spot.
He nibbled on one part of my neck which made me whimper he looked up with a grin and went back to that same spot and kissed it again and again as if he's happy he found it.
We were in each other's arms during the entire movie he kept on kissing any place his lips could reach.
I for the first time in my life I felt something for someone else which is BAD.
Suddenly I got depressed,what happens if this doesn't work out?
I got off his lap and went back to my seat and stayed looking at my lap.