Chapter 47

I could feel my head slowly go insane as I ran toward the location. She better be alive and I swear if a single strand of her hair is out of place everyone there is going to be six feet underneath me.
As I got there I could smell the rouges better and better. Even if it's raining just being one near one gives you a stench. I spot a member and I focus my attention toward him and started to mind link him.

"Anything new?"

"Not sure what you already know. But we know that's she's in there because it smells like.. human blood." He spits out the end and I could feel my blood boil.
Without any strategy I ran toward the cave and started murdering anyone I saw.

I could see people transforming into wolves there had to be hundreds of them. I didn't care I needed to find lily even if I die.
I push the female that kept on yapping at me. I grab her by the neck and threw her to the other side. I could hear multiple whines as she collides with other rouges.

I could see more of my people inside the cave. I sniff the air and tried to catch Lily's scent.  I couldn't find anything so I run deeper inside the cave trying to catch her scent.
I see a rouge growling at me as if he was ready to pounce. I ignore him and began sniffing the air.

I whined as I feel the rouge teeth tear my skin. I growl at him and tried tackling him down.  He had a missing left eye and seemed to be an old wolf. I growl at him and went for the attack. He jumps at me and I jump after him. We both collide and I grab him by the neck with my teeth and begun sinking my teeth so deep into his throat that it would probably make him permanently mute; if he doesn't die.

I remove my teeth from his neck and place my paw into his chest and pushed and cracked one of his ribs.

I look at him and growled. I could see many just growling at me and then jumped at my members. I don't think they want to fight me.

I try to find Lily scent again and I still couldn't detect it. Was she even here?
I felt myself lose sanity so I transformed and begun yelling "Where is my mate!" I couldn't stand it, not one bit.

The ones that were transformed smirked at me and shrugged. I could feel my eyes go hazy, my anger level rising.
"Calm down big boy." I hear a rouge say from above me. He was standing on a rock and I could see his bright yet dull red eyes. I widen my eyes as I see the familiar darkness behind his eyes. They looked in pain, just how when I thought Lily rejected me.

"Give me Lily." I growled at him in a low voice.
"Lily? What part of her? It's all separated now." The man smiled at me.

I felt my hands tremble. My entire body and soul wants this man dead.
"What did you do to her." I slowly ask still glaring at him.

"I didn't do anything. You see I like having people do things for me. I rather watch and not get any blood on me."

I growled loudly at his response.
"I will kill you!" I growl at him and walked closer to him.

"Kill me? Go ahead I want you to kill me." He answers with a shrug.

I look at him and I knew that he has to be the leader of this stupid rouge "pack". I also had a feeling that I killed his mate. He has to be Katherine mate they are both equally stupid.

I kept walking closer to him and I could hear growls from the other rouges as I walk closer to him.

"So Katherine was your mate? I couldn't stand her. A low wolf like her deserves an even lower pathetic excuse of a male wolf."

His eyes got darker as I mentioned his mate name.
" Keep her out of this. Don't talk about her." He yelled at me.
So that's how I make you snap. I slowly grin at him.

"She always loved to scream my name." I wink at him, but inside I'm absolutely disgusted.

I can feel the rage inside of him grow.

"I Said Keep Her Out Of This!" He yells, veins bulging out of his neck and forehead.

"Give me back my mate." I growl back to him.

I see a man go up to Katherine mate. I breathe in his scent feeling something off about it.

"Lily.." I whispered to myself in shock.
This man smelled like exactly like Lily.

"What have you done?" I yell at him.
I could myself loosing myself to my rage.

"Oh.. All I did was follow her instructions." He says a glint in his eyes.

"Instructions?" I growl at him trying to figure out what he is up to.

"Yes, she is a wild one." He says winking at me, and that made me loose my temper completely.
In the next couple seconds I bolt toward him grabbing him by the neck.

He grabs my hands, trying to pry my hands off of his neck.
I hold it tighter and tighter. I face the Red eyed rouge and growled to him, "Bring me Lily."
I snap the rouge neck and once I did that my temper toward the rouge went down.

I hated how he smelled like lily.
The only ones that were supposed to have her scent is her and then me.

"Just because you kill him doesn't mean I'll bring you her. Either way she's worthless now. She been dead for hours." The man says looking at the back.

"You killed mine. I killed yours."

Thanks for Reading!!!
~ZzzDreamZzz