Chapter 25

Today was the day that I could possibly get my voice back.
I was scared of the results. What happened if I can't get it back and Adrian thinks it was a waste of time.

I was in Adrian car going to the doctor.
It was early but I'm fine with it.

The moment I walked inside the building it was as if the time went fast and the doctor just came in and greeted us.
"Great to meet you Luna."He says bowing down to me.
I didn't like how they have to bow for me.
I want to be treated nomad not some lost princess.
"Right this way."
We followed him and went to a room that surprising was not white.
It was a light brown wallpaper and it was nice.
"Please have a seat."

Adrian and I both sat down.
Then he gave me a piece of  paper and a pen.
"Ok so Ms.Smith when did you stop talking?"
I wrote down 10 years ago.
He nodded with a serious expression.

"Did you stop talking by your choice or a medical reason." He had a very stern facial expression as he talked.
I just looked at him.
It was my choice and it made me feel ungrateful for having a perfect voice,yet I decided that I didn't want it anymore.

I help up one finger.
"I've been told that you still have a voice considering Adrian heard it, but without any practice you might not master talking again."

I nodded, I knew that it would take a while to get use to talking again.
"But don't worry it won't hurt you'll just say a couple words to get use to it and then we'll see what happens from there." He gave us one more look and started handing Adrian some papers.

"Please sign here." He pointed at the bottom right and I nodded.

After the papers were done we walked up to another room.
This room was a pale blue.
"Please sit down, I have to examine you throat to see if anything has happen to it during the pass 10 years.

I nodded and sat down.
He got his tools and started examining me.
Once he finished he took off his gloves and started talking" You should be able to talk, you have no inflammation, nothing that can stop you."
"Ok first I want you to clear your throat."

I started clearing my throat, I couldn't get at first but I got it.
"Ok now I want you to hum."
I followed his instructions and hummed.
"Good now just try getting words out."

"O-ok doc-tor."
"Ok good, you are doing well you are just not use to using your voice."The doctor smiled and looked at Adrian.
"She'll have her voice back in no time just make her say a couple words each day and any sound possible."
Adrian nodded and thanked him.

We soon left, in the car Adrian kept telling me to talk to him and I tried having a couple words come out.

Once we got home, I took a shower and relaxed my muscles it felt weird hearing myself talk.
As I got out I couldn't see Adrian in his room so I went downstairs.
I saw him cooking and helping out his mom.
I smiled at both of them as I got there "Go-od mor-ning Mrs.Black."
Hearing my voice she stopped and looked at me "Oh darling your voice it's so beautiful."
She smiled at me "oh and by the way call me Merlin we are family."
I nodded.

I started helping them cook and noticed way more people here than usual.

They all gave me curious and strange looks.
Some even smiled at me.
Not knowing what that was about I asked Adrian.
"A-drian who are they?"
Looking around the room he smiled and said "My pack, some left the main house because of you and it would be suspicious to have so many people here everyday so my father told them they weren't allowed to come here."
I looked at him "ohh".

"But know that you know about us they are allowed to come here as always and you can visit the pack house."
They had another house?
As knowing what I was thinking he nodded "yes we have a pack house were we have our meetings, and were most of them live."
Oh

The day went fast it was interesting.
They were all very nice to me a human.
As we were all eating, Alpha Jack said they were going to have a meeting to celebrate me knowing about them and do the "ritual" I still don't know what that means.
I asked Adrain about it and all he said is "to test our love for one another."

I was even more confused, but I accept it.
I felt that it was a tradition in this family so I didn't want to be disrespectful.
At this moment it was around 3 pm and  we heard a gun shot.
Right away they all looked where the sound came from and looked up in the air as if they were smelling it.
Then someone whispers "the bullet is a silver bullet."
Right away they started shouting orders.
"We are being attacked!"They screamed and started running out and transforming.
Adrian right away covers me and picks me up.
He then started running and but me in this room full of pregnant women and children.
I saw some women fighting beside the men it was just a bullet but I was wrong.
All I heard was bullet but apparently there were about 20 wolfs outside running to the pack.
The women started talking about them being "rouge" and I remember Adrian telling me those werewolves  that lost their minds.

It's sad we were having a nice meal and having a pleasant conversation, but then we get attacked by werewolves that lost their minds.
The only word that I can describe what is happening is chaotic.
The pregnant women in the same room as me were all worried.
They worried about their late and some started crying,but saying it was the hormones.

As I heard all of this I started getting a head ache I wasn't feeling so well.
I am worried about Adrian but I don't want to panic so I didn't think what happened if he dies or gets injured.
I kept my head between my knees and tried to slow down my breathing.
As I got it under control I felt a tap on my shoulders.
It was was Merlin.
"Can I sit next to you?"
She didn't even have to ask of course she could.
I nodded and she gave me her smile and sat down beside me.
As she sat down she made an annoyed sound.
I looked at her and she waved her hand "Jack won't let me fight I helped him out but he said he won't let me get more injured."
Wait so she got injured, as if knowing what I was thinking she nodded and showed me her arm.
Her arm was bleeding and there were a couple of teeth marks.

"I kept on telling him this is nothing and I can still fight but he didn't let me." She said as she blew her bangs from her face having a annoyed expression.

How is that nothing?
Her arm look so terrible I would have lost that arm, but then again Adrian said werewolves heal super quick.

I sighed.
Just thinking about Adrian out there makes me want to puke.
"Don't worry they're going to be ok,"Merlin whispers.
Still..
She couldn't guarantee that...

Thanks for reading
~ZZZDREAMZZZ

~~P.S. I got bored of the story so I decided to spice some things up hope you guys don't mind:)