Chapter 37

Finally Adrian is supposed to come back today.
It been exactly one week, and if they keep their promise they should be here today.

I had a good time here.
After Jacob birthday party I knew more people and talked a lot with Bertha.
I helped Mrs.Black out a lot, I read and slept a lot.
While doing all of this I still only thought about Adrian.

So I am very exited that he comes today so I can finally tell him how much he means to me.

It's around 6am right now and they come back at 8am.
I have 2 hours to kill.
This means reading time.

I close my book, ahh what a great story.
I really do enjoy Shakespeare's many people don't but I find his stories fascinating.

I feel someone in the room all of the sudden.
Is someone staring at me?
I look up and saw Adrian standing there with a huge smile.

"Adrian! Why didn't you say anything." I say getting down from the bed to hug him.

"I couldn't because you look so adorable when you read." He chuckled.

"I've missed you you're all I thought about." I admit blushing.
"I thought about you too all the time it even annoyed Jake." He laughs.

I wrap my arms around him breathing him in.
I'm just glad he's now here.
"By the way I love you too." I blush looking at him.

"I know you do pumpkin." He says picking me up so he can kiss me.
I wrap my legs around his waist and leaned down to kiss him.

"Ahh I needed that." Adrian sighs placing his forehead against mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him in for a hug. For some reason a hug from him can make all of my worries go away. I pull away but Adrian stops me, " No not yet.''

I feel him embrace me even tighter, I smile. I like knowing I have this sort of affect on him, like how does to him.

We stay there in each arms for minutes just breathing each other in.
"Lily lets go back home alright I wanna just be around you."
I blush and nodded.

I didn't even get a chance to pack anything. Adrian just picked me up and took me to his car.
I blushed the entire way because there were pack members talking to Mr.Black in the living room.

I covered my face in his chest loving the hard warm feeling. Once we were in front of his car he put me down. He opened the door for me and I got inside. I turn around to see him walk to the other side.
Once he was inside he showed me his perfect white teeth.

He really is attractive I still don't understand why the Moon Goddess paired us up.
A man that has the looks of a god and a woman who has a bad past not to mention not that attractive.

But in the end I'm grateful for being chosen for his mate.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?"
I blush and shake my head " Nothing just thinking."
"Better be about me." He glances at me and I nodded.
"Good you're only allowed to think about me."

"Aw too bad it seems I'll be getting a nightmare tonight." I said knowing he wouldn't expect me to talk to him like that.

During the week I learned a lot about the girls. Bertha was always telling me to be a little sassy I can't just do everything he wanted and follow him like a dog. Apparently it should be the other way around.

I look at Adrian and he started laughing, " A night mare? You been around those girls for too long"
He shakes his head and I giggled at him.

It wasn't long when we got back to our house.
I get out and started walking toward the house.
I see Adrian walk toward me with a angry look on his face.

I ran up to him knowing something was wrong.
Adrian takes my hand and puts me behind him.
I see him open the door which was unlocked.
I realized that someone was in our house.

"Stay back lily" Adrian whispers looking around the rook trying to figure out where the person was.

"There's two werewolves here from the scent it seems one is a female and the other one is a male." He tells me as he squeezes my hand.

In a much louder voice he yells" Damn who ever that girl is smells like a Stank I think I can even smell a couple STD's from both of them."

I see him smile, which just confused me. Does he want to get killed.
I hear a loud growl and two figures appear.
One was Katherine and the other one was a man with grey eyes.

I see the man look at me. " seriously that's your mate? She looks hideous."

A laugh comes out of Katherine mouth while Adrian growls.
" See once I heard you had a girl that's prettier than my brother mate over here I thought she was a goddess. Sadly she looks as if she just came out of the trash you were right Katherine."

Katherine laughs,"I told you Mike she's hideous and she's a bitch that should die because look at her it would do the world a favor."

"Shut the hell up if we are talking about doing the world a favor I should just kill you right now." Adrian growls.

I see them growl back at him.
"And if you dare lay a hand on her I'll have both of your heads before you can say one."

"Ha I don't need to lay my hands on your pathetic mate I'm not the one that's going to kill her my brother is." Says Mike.

"Yeah my mate is a lot stronger than you and not to mention the best in bed." She giggles.

Ugh. Her voice is actually giving me a headache.
"Then you two aren't needed here I want to met this brother of yours. I'll murder him before he even lays his eyes on Lily." Adrian voice changed making him sound more imitating.

"Ha you murder him right that won't ever happen in like millions of years." Katherine stupidly says.

Adrian looks at me as if to say "stay here and close your eyes."

I nodded and he let go of my hand.
Being curious I kept my eyes opened.
I see him walk up to them with a dark expression.

"Then you aren't needed anymore." He yells slashing Katherine head off with his bare hand.

I scream not expecting him to murder her.
"Close your eyes Lily!" I then closed them with all my might.

I hear another sound and this time I even felt a splash of blood.
I shiver and opened my eyes.

I see Adrian hands covered in blood.
I see both of them were dead on the floor.
I look at the bodies and see that both of there heads were missing.
The view of this made me feel cold.
Last thing I heard was " Shit!" Before I pass out.

THANKS FOR READING!!!
~ZzzDreamZzz