Chapter 36

Lily POV
"... I love you."
Ahhh stop lily!
I cover my face blushing like I never done before.
I look around Adrian room. It seems some of the pack members fixed it.
For some reason it still smells like him and it's driving me insane.

I just wished I said it back.
"...I love you."
Arghh seriously stop!
Once I heard it my body froze. I wanted to run after him but I couldn't my body wouldn't listen to me.

Why did he tell me now?
Right before he leaves I don't get it!
Adrian..
I miss him already and only 3 days pass. These pass 3 days I been reading and working with Mrs.Black.
I kept myself busy so I wouldn't think of Adrian as much.
I try but he's always on my mind I want this to end I want him next to me.
I want to see his smile.
I smile thinking about it.

"Lily could you help me? It's one of the Pack members birthday today and I want to bake a cake." Yells Mrs.Black interrupting my thoughts about Adrian.

I get up right away and walk downstairs and walked toward the kitchen.
"Great Lily let's get Baking it's going to be Huge everyone has to have a piece out family is too big.." Mrs.Black nervously moves around gracing everything she would need.

"Mrs.Black how many people are we serving?"I asked not knowing how many pack members they have.

"Hmm some of them are busy so most likely they won't come so maybe around 400." She says smiling innocently.

Did she say 4...400?
What!
How big is this cake going to be?

"Mrs.Black I don't think us two will be able to create a cake for that big of a party." I say nervously.

"Lily how many times do I have to tell you call me Merlin, and also sweetie it's not just us two the female pack members will gladly help us."

Right..
I nod and followed her instructions.
She wasn't kidding around 40 pack members came to help us.

"Hello I'm Lily." I say slightly bowing.
I don't know how to act around them.

"She's Adrian mate right Merlin?" I nod looking at the 40-50 year old.
"How Lovely look how beautiful you are...A bit thin but we will give you enough food to make you grow up." She says winking at me.

"I'm kidding darling I'm Bertha nice to meet you." She smiles at me.
I nod smiling back at her and the other pack members behind her.

As we worked I really connected with Bertha she is really nice and very blunt.

"Hey Lily I'm sorry about my niece I know she gave you and Adrian trouble... I must've raised her wrong she turned out just like her mother a stupid whore." She says angrily whipping the home made frosting.

Does she mean Katherine?
"Bertha you're Katherine aunt?"

"Yep the one and only its sucked to see my younger sister become a whore and then her daughter. I feel ashamed that my family caused such problems to this pack." She sighs grabbing the vanilla extract.

"It's not your fault, you did everything that you could. Don't blame yourself." I say looking at her.

She nodded"Right I know you won't believe how many people told me that before you did, but I just feel ashamed I suppose.."

"Enough of this sad talk Lily pass me that bowl behind you let's get baking!" She says wiping a tear smiling.
I smiled and passed it to her.