Chapter 19

~~Lily POV~~
I woke up knowing what day it was.
Today I had a game with Adrian.
He didn't tell me anything about it he just told me there will be 3 tasks and they will all be fun.

But that's the thing that scares me I don't know what he means by fun it could be killing animals as in hunting and I will not play that.
He told me to wait for him in the driveway of the house because the first task will be there.

I would be lying if I didn't say I'm nervous.
I change into comfortable clothes and walk out and went straight outside.
What I saw outside shocked me and left me confused.
Adrian came right after me he smiled and introduced this as the first task.
"Ok lily this is our first task he says pointing at two race cars.We will race around the track and see who wins and I know you don't know how to drive so I have two professional drivers for us.
Go on pick out your driver."
I looked at both drivers one had shaggy blond hair with green eyes and the other had hazel eyes and brown hair.
They both seemed to know what they were doing.
I closed my eyes and starting spinning around and I stopped and my finger landed on the shaggy blond hair guy.
Ok so he will be my driver.
Adrian saw who I was pointing to and nodded "Russ you have Lily,Jeff you're with me."
They both nod their head and gave a slight bow.
Seriously what's with the bows?
Russ took me to a dark blue car with black fire spikes and Adrian had the red car with the orange fire spikes.

Russ smiled at me "It an honor to finally met you I'm Russ" he says while he hold up a hand I shake that hand and smiled at him.
I don't know what he means by that but it doesn't matter right now.
We buckled in and we started driving to the track and once we got there we lined up and the engines went crazy.
When I saw Adrian dad with the flags he started waving them indicating that it's time to go.
It was crazy after we drove fast.I got a slight headache but it was fun.
Both cars were neck to neck the entire time. During the last lap both cars started going faster.
Right at the finish line Russ started going even faster which made us win.
When we got out of the car I hugged him and bowed and ran to Adrian smiling.
I won the first task.
Adrian had a calm face, "Good job pumpkin but only if you beat me one more time will you be able to go back to school."
I am curious what the other task are.

We gave our thanks to Russ and Jeff.
We went back to Adrian place where the second task was.
"This one is easier not very exciting as the last one in this one we will have our own scavenger hunt we each have a list created by my mom we have a time limit also. The time limit is 40 mins not a second more and if you aren't back at the time you are disqualified and I'm going out looking for you."
I nodded this is the perfect chance to use the phone Adrian gave me.
Mrs.Black handed us both a list of 5 things around the house.
My list had a gold ship,a purple rose they colored, a gold necklace that has a flower in the middle,a stuff animal of a wolf,and a blue feather.

Whoa I had no idea where to begin my search.
I went up stairs and checked out Adrian parents room and see if I could find anything.
When I entered I say a light coming from behind the bed.
I ran to it and saw it was the golden ship.
I grabbed it and put it in the bag Mrs.Black gave us.
I notice some rooms had things hanging from the handle.
Mrs.Black said not to go into those rooms as a hint to help us.
I checked out Adrian room looked everywhere and I saw that someone moved the table.

I went up to it and say that someone picked it up  and put a golden necklace around it as if it tied it.
I remembered Mrs.Black saying something about a garden once so I went out of the house and looked around the whole garden area as in hope to find the purple rose.
I couldn't find it but I then remembered that behind the tree of the beginning of the Forrest the big tree had a small flower place.
I went there and I was correct laying on top of the tiny garden was a small purple rose. As I reached to grabbed it I heard a honk I saw on my phone that 40 minutes already passed so I had to get back. I started going back and saw Adrian coming towards me.