Chapter 34

Lily POV
I close my eyes and smiled knowing Adrian was in front of me. Even his eyes were normal now I don't know what happened but I'm glad it did.

I've realized I love him. Red made me realize how much I need him.
I open my eyes as I felt his hands wrap around my body.
He then picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist which makes me at his eye level.
Without breaking eye contact he leans in to kiss me.
I feel my heart flutter and smiled pressing my lips to his.

I feel my heart beating so fast that I'm shocked that I didn't get a heart attack.
Adrian breaks the kiss," What? You missed me that much that your heart is beating as if you just ran a marathon." He says chuckling.

I pouted "I'm I not allowed to miss you?"
"Nope miss me more." He whispers in my ear making me shiver.

His eyes got darker right away.
In a split second I feel the soft bed below me and Adrian was hovering above me.

I placed my hand on the side of his face and slowly leaned in toward him.
Before my lips connected with his he growled and placed his on mine.

I fell back bring him with him as he nibbled on my lips.
I could feel Adrian hand go under my shirt.
As his bare hand and my bare stomach made contact I shivered loving the feeling.
I hear Adrian give out a deep growl.
I open my eyes to see Adrian pitched black eyes I break the kiss and started laughing.

"You make fun of me yet I'm not the one growling all the times."

"Since when do you talk back? I love it." He chuckled.

Of course something about me would change. I don't live in fear of being killed by my own father.
I'm still me just a little more happy.
I smile at him shrugging.
I then feel Adrian hand go under my shirt again but this time he goes to my back unclipping my bra.
WHOA WHOA.

"What are you doing?" I asked eyeing him carefully.
He unclipped my bra with one hand?
How much experience does he even have?
I've heard rumors but I was too busy about my own problems to care about school gossip.

"What I'm I not allowed to mate with my own mate?"
Mate..?
I blush I cover my face with my hands.
I thought we were just going to kiss, or that he was going to mark me.
I wouldn't mind if he marked me.

"C-can you just mark me then..you know baby steps." I look at him through my fingers.

"Alright but next time I'm mating with you." He says a bit disappointed but glad to be able to mark me right now.

I can't believe I'm letting him.
I blush as I bite my lip which he couldn't see because I'm covering my face.

I then feel a light kiss on my upper neck.
When his lips made contact with my skin I wanted to scream. My entire body felt tingling and warmer than usual.
He started planting kisses all over my neck.
I gasped as he started to nibble on my neck.
"Adrian.." I whispered feeling embarrassed.

" It will hurt a little " Adrian whispered sinking his teeth biting me hard.
I froze.
My entire body felt numb as if my  blood was drained.
After a couple of seconds my body felt hot. It felt like I was on fire as if my blood was boiling.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't.
I could feel Adrian licking the fresh bite which made the heat inside me decrease.
My body didn't burn as much as my neck.
My neck was still burning it was an odd pain though.
It made me shiver in pleasure. I felt so light like I'm on top of a cloud just floating.
"Lily you ok?" I hear Adrian voice and that takes me back to reality.
I smiled at him slowing nodding my head.
I look at him to see him avoiding me.
"Adrian..?"

I place my hand on the side of his face making him face me.
When our eyes locked I shivered.
All I could see was Lust.
His eyes were pitch black with so much need filled in them.

"You smell so good lily.." Adrian groans placing his head on my neck.
I shiver when I feel a kiss right below my ears.

We stayed there for a couple minutes Adrian is holding himself back I could feel it when I wrapped my arms around him. His shoulders felt very stiff.
I plant a kiss on his neck and that's when he jumps away from me.

"Nope Nope Nope." Adrain says shivering.
"If you don't want me to mate with you no kissing. It's not that I don't want to it's because I know I won't hold myself back if you make me feel good."

I wouldn't mind mating with him I'm just worried that I'm not going to live
up to his expectations.
I just don't feel correct about it..

Thanks for Reading!!!
~ZzzDreamZzz