Chapter 44

Adrian POV

I trained my members all day until it started raining. It was a beautiful day, but suddenly it started to rain. I look at the sky enjoying the rain on my over heated body. We were all enjoying the water.

I excuse myself and go inside to my mom asking for lily.

"What? Don't you have her?" My mom says scaring me.

"No.. shouldn't you have her?" I ask her starting to panic.

"Maybe one of the girls have her." My Mom then starts yelling asking if anyone has Lily.

All I heard where no's. My eyes widen in fear and I ran outside to see if she was there.

I couldn't find her scent at all. The rain wiped out every scent. I transform and starts running around the forest to see if I can find at least one trace of her.

I mind link my mom telling her to get everyone that can possibly help because I'm going to need backup.

I couldn't find her anywhere! I can't even think properly. My entire mind is entirely blank, all I wanted to do was have who ever took her twenty feet underground away from her.

I run back to the pack house and not caring that I was naked I started yelling demands.

"YOU GO!" I yell at a man that was drinking tea with the gals.

He nods in fear and heads out.

I knew most girls were stronger than the some men so I begged for their help and they went. I turned to others and see if they could go.

Before I could demand them to go outside my mom grabs me by the shoulder.

"Adrian calm down! You acting like a maniac won't solve the problem here!"She yells at me, grabbing my attention.

I see my dad talking to some pack members and for some reason it pissed me off. How could he be chatting calmly when my mate is missing?

He glances at me and excuses himself from the man he was talking to.
I know he from another pack, a very important guest to my dad.

"Adrian calm down I've been here before and your mother turned out to be fine. Also I already got everyone that was available to search for her. It's not going to be fast you know." He tells me with a straight face.

He's slightly right, me panicking won't solve anything, but I have to go back and search again.
I do not have a good feeling about this and the fact that I can't hear Red anymore is freaking me out.

I don't say anything to him, I just start running outside in the rain. Just running all over the place.

My entire world was on slow motion.I felt like I kept running in circles. As if I was in a parallel universe, not knowing where I was going.

I couldn't smell her at all! My entire mind was hazy. I couldn't stop it from thinking that she's hurt or worst dead.

I mind link everyone to hear what is happening. They all couldn't track her down. I ended up running to Jake. He was clearly concentrated, not running around like a maniac like I was. I couldn't help it, knowing that my mate is not with me is not going well for me.

I look up to see the rain, raining harder and harder.
I look back at Jake and whispered "Jake do you think we will find her?"

He stops doing what he was doing and gave me a slight smile.
"Of course and once we find her you can kill whoever took her."

Just thinking about how a man took my lily made my blood boil.

"Rogues!" A pack member yells and Jake and I ran toward that direction.

There had to be 30 rouges there just standing there in their human form.

One opens his mouth and I interrupt him by growling," Where is she."

The man turns toward me and laughs.
"Not here the last time I saw her she was dead in a cage about to be hung up so dogs could eat her."

I transform without thinking and go directly to the man throat snapping it between my jaw.

I transform back to my human form and started growling at them.

"Any one else?"

To answer my question they all started transforming and they all jumped at me.
I transform back and started to defend myself.

I could also see my men fighting back.
You could tell they did not train.
They were just powered by revenge not actual strength.

Three comes at me at the same time.
I snarl at them, yet that doesn't do anything and one bites my side.
I grabbed the wolf with my jaw biting down hard.

I put both of my paws on its side, to a get a bigger bite.
I then proceed to knock it out of its paws. Now that it's below me I start snapping his head.

I could hear his cries, but I didn't care.
I feel another one get on top of me pushing me off of the now dead wolf.

I growl at him and bite his neck.
I bit harder as he began to whine.

I throw him with my teeth, snapping his neck.

I feel one behind me and I jump at it.
I halt right away when I realized that it was one of my members.
I couldn't tell anything anymore.
All I smell is blood not to mention it's all I taste.

My head was spinning. My stomach was turning.
I could only see a blur.
I feel another bite and I go and try to attack it.
The wolf pushes me to the ground. It takes a good hold on me and started to attack me.

My body felt week. It felt like I lost something and the feeling just gets worst and worst.

I feel the rouge get off of me. I get up to see what just happened.
Jake has him between his teeth.
I see Jake kill the rouge. I just stood there doing nothing. I couldn't do anything all I could do was stay there, just watching them.

I shake my head and start running toward pack members that need help.
I shouldn't be a burden for my pack.
I see a young one fighting one and I jump on the rouge that was attacking the young one.

I kill the wolf and watch the young one go and tried to help the older members.

I go to another rouge and began killing it.
I couldn't feel my entire side. I knew it was bitten so bad that I probably have an infection.

I growl at the rouge when he tries to bite my side.
I go and bite his side making him cry.
I dig my teeth dipper tasting his blood.

I throw him in the ground and press my paw against his neck snapping his neck.
I see some rouges go back into the forest. I let them go even though it will be a pain later.

I see that Jake already had one under hostage.
Good.

Thanks for Reading!!!
Please excuse all of my late posting. I will at least post twice a month and this book is about to finish so I'm making it last >.<.
~ZzzDreamZzz