Chapter 15

I got woken up by the alarm clock that Adrian set up.
He wanted to wake up early to show me something around this area.
I had no problems with it.
He seems really excited when he told me about it so it had to be good.

Tomorrow I have school, School was just a fancy way of saying this is hell and we don't care about you.
But I shouldn't let tomorrow ruin my today mood.
"Ok lily are you ready,"Adrian asked.
I nodded I been ready for a while,I change real quick.
Mostly because I wanted to get away from my father but that not my problem anymore.Now it's finding a place to live.

As I walk out I spotted Adrian grinning at me.
He been acting so weird,I wonder what's up?
"Ok do you like taking hikes?"
I never been much of a sport person and hiking involved walking so no I didn't like them.
I shook my head,"Well too bad we are going to take a hike to go where we wanna go."says Adrian as he points to the hiking trails.
I figured that out but where are we going?
"Stop giving me that face,and it doesn't matter right now where we are going let's have fun."
Whoa can he read my mind wait let's test it.
Adrian you annoy me,I looked at him to see if anything changed.
Nope I'm just going crazy after all.
As we begin to hike I felt really uncomfortable I didn't want to be here.

But finally we stopped and we arrived at this beautiful meadow.
There were flowers everywhere.
I was is awe this has to be the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my entire life's
Adrian smilies at me and says,"Hey lily come on let's go we can sit on the middle of the field."

Ok ,I nodded my head at him,we sat down on the flowers.
We stayed in silence for a while,enjoying each other presence and the view.

After a while he broke it and started to talk to me.
"This is my favorite place in this entire area,wanna know how I found it?"He asked.
I just looked at him and nodded I was curious how he found this beautiful place.
"When my family and I were here,it was night time and I couldn't sleep.So I took a walk and I smelled flowers you can say, so I got curious and went the direction of them and ended up here."
"The best part is being here during the night you won't believe the view of the sky,you could see so many stars that's what I want to show you,"Adrian said with an awe face.
He really seems to like it here,No wonder he was so excited to show me this reminds him of good times.

We stayed there for a while enjoying it but it got late and we should go back heading back to his place.If we want to make it for school tomorrow.

"I'm sorry I couldn't show it during the dark but my mother says I should head back,"Adrian apologizes.
No it's fine but then "I'll make sure you see it next time ok for sure."he smiled at me.
Wait there is going to be another time?

As we got to the cabin we packed out stuff and went to the truck.
It was actually not a bad weekend.
Sadly this has to be the best in a very long time.

He starts the truck and begins driving to his house.
I passed out right away I was very tired by the hike.

~~Adrian~~
Lily passed out right away.The hike must've tired her out.
Even when she's sleeping she had an adorable expression.
My mother also told me that before we get home I should stop at her house to get her stuff.
I didn't want to go there ever again or take her there but I had no choice.
After driving for a while I could see her old home.
Making sure I don't wake her up I closed the door softly and ran into the house which was unlocked.
I'm suprised they weren't robbed,I went up stairs and tried to smell what room was hers.
Upstairs I smelled a room that has her scent all over it,"Bingo".
I opened the door and got everything out.
I found plastic bags and she had clothes baskets which a made this easier to carry.
Once I got everything and not make sure I left anything.
Right when I was going to leave I saw something under the bed.