Chapter 32

RED POV
I haven't talked to Adrian since the night he got his heat.
Even now we are still on it but we are controlling ourselves because of Lily.

Adrian is still half in control, but he won't talk to me. He would just see what's happening ok the outside world and make noises.
He was terrified of losing Lily, so he doesn't like that in the one outside talking to her and not him.

At times he would talk to her she wouldn't notice that it's him though.
I know I'm different than him but she has to get it together.

Adrian will be like this until I let him take full control.
I believe the moon goddess is furious at us at the moment.
The reason being is that we are not trying to convince her, trying to make her fall in love with us.

She's seeing the lack of effort we are doing and it's annoying her.
As "human" they don't know her as much as the wolf inside do.
Adrian is my "human".

As wolves we have our own laws that are different form out humans laws.
We are allowed to kill if it's to protect someone. We are not allowed to kill for our pleasure. We are not allowed to cower down from a fight but our human may decline. We have many different rules.

No human knows the actual reason on why we have mates.
They just believe it's because the Moon Goddess wanted to make us happy.
The history of mates is actually very dark and bloody.
We were never allowed to tell our human the truth on out mate and why they feel like all tingly.

"Shut up he wasn't always bad it's my fault ok." Lily whisper breaks the silence and my thoughts.
I shook my head and growled.
"Ha bad You're Blind you don't see it do you!" I yell at her knowing the truth about her father.

What good father will harm their child after there partner died?
A good father would protect their child, love there child, fill the emptiness of losing a mother.

He doesn't deserve to be called her father. He should be rotting in hell as Satan penetrates him in the ass.
He should burn for all eternity.

As a little wolf my head always been in the wrong.
I loathed everyone with a passion especially if they hurt someone I love.
Then the Moon Goddess assigned me to Adrian and that's how I learned the love of parents.

"No lily you don't understand stop calling that stupid idiot your father!"I yelled as I see her cower down I let out a sigh.
"Sorry lily but you know it's the truth he did awful things to you he doesn't deserve to be call your father." I calmly state not trying to scare her again.

"Hey when will I be able to get out of your head?" I hear Adrian whisper talking to me in days.

I laughed I should've known he wouldn't wait and let me argue with her.
He is my human which means he does have an evil-crazy side to him which makes me strong.
"Ah Adrian you're back."I chucked amused at his actions.
"Yea..I can't wait I don't feel that bad anymore yea, it felt horrible the feeling of my burning eyes and how my heart felt like a whale landed on it, now it's just numb I don't think I'm able to move."He said thinking about his actions on that fateful night.

Of course he feels better I would be insulted if he was still in pain.
The reason being is because I'm taking in all his pain. I made sure he wasn't feeling any of it he wouldn't handle it.
No human would.

"Are you talking to Adrian?" Lily soft voice breaks my conversation with Adrian.

Huh? How did she know?
I look at her trying to figure her thoughts.
"You seemed spaced out as I was talking to you as if you were talking to someone else."Lily says as she blushed.