A Beautiful Day

Just so you guys know, i wanted to do a calm chapter before i got into the drama. So this chapter wont be as exciting. Feel free to skip it if you want. -YoutuberAndFangirl

Aphmaus POV

Once again, not a good night of sleep. I keep getting nightmares that make it impossible to sleep without waking up at least five times. *I shudder* I see images of my horrible dreams if i close my eyes for to long. I roll around in bed and open my eyes.

"AH!" I scream. Standing by my bed was Laurance.

"Good morning, beautiful." Laurance says with a cocky grin on his face.

"YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! YOUR LUCKY I DIDNT HAVE MY SWORD OR I WOULD HAVE HIT YOU!" I yell at Laurance. His eyes go wide and he backs away from my bedside slowly. Finally he leaves. I get out of bed and get changed into a purple tank top and a black skirt. Then put my hair in a high pony tail and put on some black boots. I walked down stairs and see Laurance waiting at the bottom for me.

"What were you doing?" I say when im at the bottom.

"Watching an angel awake." He says trying to flirt.

I resisted the urge to punch him and instead growled, "Its creepy. You wouldnt like it if someone watched you sleep would you?" He smiles.

"I would if it was you." I playfully punch him in the arm.

"So is there a reason you came here or...." I ask.

"Nope. Just to see you." We sit down at my kitchen table and talk. I noticed that Levin and Malachi are outside playing at the playground with Zoey. Laurance asked to go with me on my daily walk through the village and i agreed.

*After the daily walk through the village because im the author and i have author powers and i can do that haha*

Levin and Malachi are already asleep and Laurance went on guard duty. I was so tired that i didnt bother to get into pajamas and just put on a pair of shorts because skirts are uncomfortable to sleep in and i hopped in bed. Of course i left my shoes at the door though. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately i wouldnt be getting the good sleep i was hoping for....