Dont Leave Me

Dantes POV

"APHMAU!?" I yelled. Aphmau fell to the ground. She was bloody and bruised. She looked extremely tiered. Her clothes were torn but her hair was somehow perfect, minus the blood. I ran over to her, Laurance and Garroth right behind me. I picked up Aphmau and checked for her heart beat. It was still there.

"DANTE?! APHMAU!?" Laurance and Garroth were yelling up a storm. I blocked out the rest of the world. I carried Aphmau bridal style and started to run to Phoenix Drop. The trees threatened to hit me in the face as i ran. I could hear Laurance and Garroth running behind me. I could feel Aphmau fading. I ran threw the gates, completely ignoring Dale. If anyone was talking to me, i couldnt hear it. Just the pounding in my head. I ran into Lucinda's house.

"LUCINDA APHMAU NEEDS HELP NOW! PLEASE!" I laid Aphmau down on a bed while Lucinda was running to her potions.

"Aphmau, dont leave me, please, i cant live without you. I dont know what i would do without you." I held Aphmaus hand which was cold and limp. Her face was pale and she was nothing but skin and bones.

"I-I cant see her like this. Im g-going to s-step out for a m-moment." Garroth walked out of Lucindas house, leaving me and Laurance.

"Shes going to be ok, right Dante?" Laurance asked me quietly.

"I honestly dont know Laurance. We just have to pray to Irene." I said in an equally quiet voice. Lucinda was trying multiple different potions on her, but nothing was working. Eventually Garroth came back in, his eyes were red and puffy, so it was clear he had been crying.

"Dante, Garroth, Laurance, none of my potions are working. She is beyond the point of medical help. It would take a miracle for her to live. I... Im so sorry." Lucinda starts to softly cry and she walks to her bedroom. I look over at Garroth and Laurance. Garroth had broken down, i gave him my chair to sit on. His face was buried in his hands and his hair was a mess. Laurance was starring into nothing. His eyes were flashing red, almost going into his shadow knight form.

"Irene, if you can preform miracles, save Aphmau. Please." Then i heard it. Aphmau exhaled, but no more air went back to her lungs.

"APHMAU!" I felt for her pulse. Gone. She was gone. Garroth started to cry even harder. Laurance lost control and turned into a shadow knight, but he just stood there. Aphmau is gone. She is never going to be back. I fell to my knees by her bed, still holding her hand, and i cried like i have never cried before.

Well that got depressing really quick. Soooooo Aphmaus dead. And this is the first time i have ever written a chapter with only one pov! The next three chapters will be Garroths Goodbye, Laurances Goodbye, and Dantes Goodbye. Im sure you can guess whos povs they will be in. No i am not ending this book. If you actually bothered to read this part, comment what you think each of the boys will say in their goodbyes. I have already decided what they are going to say so it wont be decided based on comments. I hope you guys enjoyed. Bye!