Afraid

Laurances POV

Garroth walked in the guard tower and told Dante and I that he had something important to tell us. Dante and I sat down at the table with Garroth and listened as he told us everything that had happened to Aphmau.

"I don't even know,  how to react to that. Its so horrible." Dante muttered.

"I know how to react. Im going to KILL Zane. That's what IM going to do." I said, furious.

"Laurance, I agree. Lets go get my brother, and make him pay." Garroth saidstanding up and walking to the door.

"Well, are you guys coming or not?" Garroth put on his armor and equipped his sword. Dante and I did the same and we all walked out.

~Magical Time Skip~

We tied our horses up to some fences. We had left Dale in charge while we were gone. I led the way down the stairs, getting ready to unleash my fury. I turned to where we had left Zane and dropped my sword.

"HES GONE!?" I screamed.

"WHAT!? HOW!?" Garroth yelled running over to the cell, Dante and I following right behind him.

"Um guys... where is the lock he broke to get out? You guys did lock him up... right?" Dante said slowly.

Dantes POV

Laurance and Garroth looked at each other looking guilty.

"YOU GUYS DIDN'T THINK TO PUT A LOCK ON THE DOOR!? WHAT!? DID YOU GUYS NOT HEAR THAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GET APHMAU AGAIN!?!? NOW HE IS JUST WANDERING AROUND, AND WE HAVE TO BE... extra.... Diligent..." I said, fear growing in me.

"APHMAU!" Garrroth yelled and we all ran out. We quickly jumped on our horses and rode to Phoenix Drop. We left our horses by the entrance to Aphmaus house and ran into her room. We entered the room just in time to see Zane dragging a crying, tied up, Aphmau out of the window.

"APHMAU!" I shouted. Laurance, Garroth, and I ran towards Zane. Zane dropped Aphmau and ran. Laurance and Garroth ran after Zane into the woods. Aphmau was dangaling from her window barley holding on. It must have been hard to hold on, seeing as her hands were tied. She was slipping, and she was slipping fast. I grabbed both of her hands and pulled her safely into her room. She fell to the floor crying. I untied her and pulled her into a tight hug. She cried on my shoulder and eventually fell asleep. I carried Aphmau to bed and sat next to her, waiting for Garroth and Laurance to return.