Garroths Goodbye

Garroths POV (duh)

We all agreed that everyone would get time alone with Aphmau to say goodbye. Im not sure who, but some people were talking, and said that because i was the first to meet her, i should be the first to say goodbye. I dont care. It feels like a 100 ton weight is on my shoulders. It was hard for everyone to leave. Laurance had to get out of his shadow knight form, and we basically had to rip Dantes hand from Aphmaus. I dont blame him though. I sat in the chair by Aphmau.

"My brother is an idiot. He will pay. I swear to you Aphmau." I broke out crying again. My love, dead right before me. He put my hand on her cold cheek. Her ravin hair glistened in light that hung around the room. How i wished to see her copper eyes that were always full of joy and caring. I would give anything to have her back. I would become lord of O'Khasis. I would marry anyone my father told me to. Heck, i would even marry Zane. (THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. I KNOW THEY ARE SIBLINGS. THAT WAS JUST TO SHOW FEELING. DONT START SHIPPING ZARROTH.) Then I heard little footsteps.

"Gar? Why momma sleeping?" Levin asked, holding my hand. I swallowed a sob.

"Momma got hurt Levin. She...she isn't coming back." Malachi said, coming up behind Levin.

"Oh well momma kisses make Levin hurt go away, will Levin kisses make momma hurt go away so we can have momma back?" Levin asked, letting go of my hand and turning to his older brother. I started crying again.

"It doesnt work like that Levin. Mommas gone. Its going to be a long time before we get to see her again. Sorry Garroth. We will come cack later." Malachi said. I nodded and turned back to Aphmau. I felt the tears roll down my face and i heard the sobs escape my lips, but it felt as if i was watching a really sad movie. A guard loses his love and lord, all in one second. If only it were a movie. Aphmau would sit next to me on the couch and cry about how her ship wouldnt sail now that the girl was dead. She would cry and i would brush away the tears.... I couldnt handle it anymore.

"Goodbye Lady Aphmau." Still sobbing,i left the house, and ran to the irene statue.