Two Dances

Laurances POV

I walked with Aphmau and Kaitlyn to the plaza. Aphmau still didnt know what was going on. She can be pretty oblivious sometimes. It was night, seeing as Aphmau had slept all day.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled as we walked in. Aphmaus jaw dropped.

"Oh my irene guys! You didnt have to do this!" Aphmau went and started to hug everyone. Then ran to the cakes.

"Kawaii Chan! You made red velvet?!?!" Kawaii chan nodded. Aphmau tackled Kawaii chan in a hug and they both ate half of the cakes.

~Magical Time Skip to Later~

"Aphmau?" She turned around as i said her name. I held out my hand.

"May i have this dance?" To my surprise, she nodded and giggled. I pulled her onto the dance floor and someone, (probably cadenza telling nicole) put on a slow song. We danced to the music and i twirled her around.

"You know the other guys are going to ask you to dance to right?" I asked, looking into those gorgeous caramel eyes.

"I know. But right now, im dancing with you. Right?" She said with a grin.

I smiled back. "Right. And i couldnt be happier." I pulled her closer to me, never wanting to let go.

Aphmaus POV

The song ended and everyone left the dance floor.

"Ah, it seems the next person in line wishes to dance with the lady." Laurance said, looking behind me.

Behind me, stood Garroth. He was as red as a fire truck. I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. Another slow song played and i looked up at the fairy lights hanging above me.

"Thank you Garroth."

"For what?"

"For the party. Its... Beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

Im sure i was as red as a tomato. I looked down at our feet and giggled nervously.

"Youre cute when you blush. Youre like a sweet little strawberry."

By now, my face felt on fire.

"And you have a little blond bunny sitting on your head.

His hands flew to his head and i started laughing, trying to be quiet becuase of the other people dancing around us.

"I was talking about your hair! Its like a fluffy blond bunny sitting on your head!"

We both laughed and went on dancing till the song ended.