Cloth

Garroths POV

"Dang it!" Laurance shouted, pounding his fists on his desk. Dante had just told Laurance and I what had happened. Laurance was getting really mad and I was just pacing around the guard tower nervously.

"What are we going to do?" Dante asked quietly.

"I DONT KNOW BUT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE UP GARROTH AND I!?" Laurance yelled.

"Laurance! We all know that there was no time. There was nothing anyone could do." I said, trying to stay calm. I could already tell Dante was blaming himself and Laurance sure as the nether wasnt helping. Dante and Aph are really close and it kills me to see him like this. Dante looked to be on the brink of tears.

"We need to focus on what we are going to do. S-Standing around isnt going to bring Aph b-back." Dante sat down on his bed with his head in his hands. Laurance seemed to have released what he had done and sat next to Dante.

"Im sorry bro. Its not your fault. Its Zanes. Hes the one who did this and hes the one that is going to pay. Now. Lets make a plan." Laurance stood up and Dante stood up wit him. We all attempted to smile.

Laurances POV

We followed Dante back to where he last saw Aph.

"Right here. I searched everywhere but she... Wasnt here. Nor was Zane." Dante said. We looked around for a door in a tree, on the ground, under, and around things, but we couldnt find anything. The I heard Garroth.

"Over here! What if my brother grabbed aph and they sat on this tree branch? When Dante left he probably ran off." Garroth stated. I dont think he released that he was putting more blame on Dante. But it was the most logical thing.

"That's probably it. But wow, i NEVER would have thought to hide up there!" I said hoping that it would make Dante feel at least a little bit better.

"There is nothing we can do then. We are just going to have to wait and see what Zane does. Its the only thing we can do." Dante said.

"Guys, whats that?" I said, pointing to something caught on a branch. We walked over and I picked it up. It was a piece of purple cloth, drenched in blood. We all started to cry, praying to Irene that Aphmau was still alive.