Danmau Ending

Dantes POV

I woke up feeling cold. The room was dark and my senses hadn't adjusted. It sounded like I was under water, but i could make out the sounds of someone crying. A figure sat not to far away from me. My sight was starting to adjust to the darkness and I could see that the person and i were trapped in a cell.

"Dante! Youre up! I was so worried about you!" The figure spoke with a voice that i knew all to well.

"Aphmau?!" I whispered, using the same volume as her.

"Im right here Dante. Are you ok? Did Zane hurt you at all?" Aphmau asked, stifling a few of her own cries.

"Im fine. Are you ok?" I asked, becoming increasingly worried.

"I'll be ok." Aphmau whispered. As I was now fully used to the darkness, I could see Aphmau clutching her side with both hands. I made my way over to her and moved her hands from where she was holding her side. There was a stab wound there, covering her hands in blood. I gasped and took off my cape and put it against her wound. She whimpered and I pulled her into a hug. She cried on my shoulder which was agonizing to listen to. The girl I love, hurt.

"Im so sorry that this keeps happening to you Aph. I promise that as long as I am alive, this will be the last time anyone ever hurts you." I whispered. We staid there for a while, with Aphmau laying agains my chest and my chin resting on her head. Then Zane walked in.

"Well isnt this just adorable." Zane said.

"Zane." I muttered his name, sending shivers down my spine. Aphmau started to shake in my arms.

"Aww is little Aphmau afraid?" Zane  smirked. I suddenly remembered the small dagger that I decided recently to start keeping in my boot in case anything were to happen. I sat Aphmau on the ground and gave her a sad look. I stood up and pulled the dagger out of my boot. I glared at Zane in pure furry.

"What do you want Zane!?" I yell.

"Oh you want to fight do you? Youre more fun to have prisoner then my stupid brother and that pesky little Laurance." Zane laughed, pulling out his sword. He unlocked the door and I charged at him.

"DANTE!" Aphmau screamed from behind me. Zane sword was rushing down at me. Before it could hit me, Aphmau ran in front of me, taking the hit. Enraged, i slit Zanes throat. The life left his eyes as he fell to the floor like a rag doll.

"APHMAU!" I ran to her side. Because she is shorter then me, what would have hit me in the chest hit her in the shoulder. She coughed up blood. She had now been stabbed in the shoulder and side. She was losing to much blood. She weekly brought her hands to my cheeks. She used her thumbs to wipe away my tears.

"Everything is going to be ok Dante." Aphmau mumbled. I picked her up and ran out of what I could only assume was a cave. I noticed Garroth and Laurance letting the others out of another cell. I completely ignored them and just ran. The wind whipped and it poured down on us. It was as if the weather was acting how i felt. I ignored it and just ran All the way to Phoenix Drop.

~Magical Time Skip~

Aphmau laid in bed recovering and I sat next to her on the bed. Lucinda had tended to her and left the room.

"Why would you do that Aphmau?" I whispered, tears brimming my eyes.

"I couldnt just watch you die Dante." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my closer to her. She laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her waist. The tears started to flow freely from my eyes.

"I thought I was going to lose you again." I managed to choke out. "I love you so much Aphmau. I couldnt handle losing you again. When you were gone the first time, it was like someone had torn apart my heart and placed a weight on my shoulders. It was as if someone was stabbing me every second you were gone. I love you and I cant live without you Aphmau. I know you dont love me back but promise that you wont leave me." I sobbed. Aphmau pulled away and placed her forehead on mine. Tears were also running down her face.

"I love you too Dante." Aphmau whispered. She closed her eyes and placed her lips on mine. I was shocked at first but closed my eyes and kissed her back. My stomach was filled with butterflies and fireworks were going off in my head. My heart stopped and I felt as if I was flying. We separated for air and I just gazed into her gorgeous hazel eyes. Then I heard squealing. Aphmau and I both looked toward the door, confused.

"MY OTP!!!!!!!" Katelyn was screaming. (I think im most like Katelyn, so i had her do it for me XD)

So thats it Danmau fans! Your time ends here. Unless you want to read the three secret endings. Hopefully you stay for those. ;) Dont forget my new Danmau book will be coming out June 16th. I love you all so much and I hate to have this journey come to end. But we must move on to HAVE MORE FUN! PEACE OUT! (It was getting to sappy for me XD)