??? Special Seceret Ending

Anyone want to play with me on Trivia Crack and/or Trivia Crack Kingdoms? Message me on either one ane we can set up a category. My friend has me hooked on that game sooooooo........ Yeah. XD my name is 'youtuberandfangirl' on both. Hope to see you there! ~YoutuberAndFangirl

???'s POV

I set the magic pencil down and sealed the orb. I sat at my spruce wood desk, and looked around the room. Dozens of orbs sat on the shelves that lined the walls. The orbs came in many colors. Blue, red, black, dark green, purple, orange, aqua, light green, and tons of others. The orb i had just sealed was a mix of blue, red, purple, and dark green. I put my magic pencil back on its shelf in my desk and used my magic to put all of the papers in a nice, neat, pile. I turned my music off, and put my head phones back on the charger. I had just finished writing a story. One of my personal favorites. I spit my gum in the trash and headed to the kitchen. It always takes me a bit to go from writers mode back to normal.

I opened the fridge and pulled out some leftovers. Some pizza from Hungry Howes, and a burrito from Taco Bell. I plopped down on my couch and went straight to YouTube. Yeah, I know i could be writing more for my upcoming stories, but i was hungry and I needed some time for myself. I opened my iPad and responded to comments, had a pun war with my friend, and played some games.

After I was down with everything, i went back to my room and looked at the orb. I smiled. I picked it up and placed it on a shelf next a green and purple orb. I turned to my magic pencil and the empty orbs laying on my desk.

Another adventure down, many more to come. (I think you can guess whos pov it is)

THE BOOK IS OVER!!!! The Q and A is coming out on the 12th, through, so if you have anymore questions, ask before then. I LOVE YOU GUYS! I know some of you will join me on the adventures in my new books, but some of you wont. Its ok though. But for the people who wont, IM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS! Im going to save the q and a for when I do most of the talking though so... Bye!