Another Note

Dantes POV

I tried not to show it but i was incredibly worried. It didn't surprise me that Aphmau did this. She was the nicest person i had ever met. She was like a sister to me but someone had to be the calm one to keep everyone in check or everyone would go ballistic. I was helping a crying Laurance to the guard tower to get food. I could tell he hadn't eaten at all which made me even more worried about Aphmau. If Laurance was this weak for not eating for a weak, how weak would Aphmau be? She has been gone for 3 weeks! Laurance ate so much it was like he was going to explode. All of a sudden Garroth comes dashing into the tower holding a paper. The look of terror on his face didnt change how much i wanted to read the paper. Aphmau has to be ok. I take the paper from him. By now even Laurance stopped eating. I read it out loud. (A/n it wouldnt let me use italics)

"Well wasn't that a brave and noble thing for Aphmau to do. Such a sweet and caring angel. It gets boring being the High Priest of O'Khasis sometimes so im willing to let you see her again. But you have to pay a price to get what you want in this world. Lets play a game. (A/n im sorry i had to XD) I have set up a......... Treasure hunt you must go through to entertain me before you get to see her. And maybe try to save her. Go to the bandit camp by Nahakara village and steal the Emerald of Hope. Then come back to Phoenix Drop to await further instruction. Good luck and my the odds be ever in your favor, (A/n Once again sorry i had to XD) Zane. By the way you better hurry. How long can people live without food or water? Lets not find out."

I looked up from the paper and see tears streaming down Laurance and Garroths faces. I shakily wipe away my own and stand up.

"Well lets get packing."