Mistake

Garroths POV

"I was just about to make breakfast, but sure!" I said to Aphmau. We walked in her house and I sat at the table with Dante, Laurance, Levin, and Malachi. Aphmau got started on making something for breakfast and I turned my attention to the others at the table.

"Oh Garroth! I wanted to show you those new armor peices! Excuse us Aphmau, I better do this before I forget." Before I could say anythingg, Laurance had dragged me out to the guard station.

"Whats the deal Laurance!? You showed me these yesterday!" I yelled.

"I want to tell you what Dante said! He was going die to be with Aphmau!"  I was taken aback by what he said.

"Oh um ok. I wasnt expecting that. L-Lets go back to her house."

Laurances POV

Garroth and I sat back down at the table where Aphmau had sat down a stack of pancakes. 

"Boys did you wash your hands first?" Aphmau asked with a smirk and her hands on her hips. Levin and Malachi both gave her an innocent smile and slowly make their way to the bathroom downstairs. (SERIOUSLY, IM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REALIZES THAT THERE ARE NO BATHROOMS IN MCD?) Aphmau laughed at the boys and sat down with us.

"Do we need to wash our hands first?" Dante questioned. She laughed.

"You guys are grown men. You can do what you want."

"Well I was raised right so I already washed my hands." Garroth said mater of factly.

"Well if I raise Levin and Malachi like your parents raised you, they should be just fine." Aphmau said and smiled.

"Well Garroth was raised the same as Zane so..." I stopped myself but it was to late. Garroth and Dante gave me a death stare and Aphmaus smile was wiped clean off of her face. Just then the boys came upstairs giggling. Aphmau put on a fake smile and we all had breakfast. The whole time Dante and Garroth were cracking jokes but Aphmau just giggled. And not the real genuine kind. OMI what have I done. I need to find a way to make it up to her...