Girl Time

Garroths POV

"Laurance? What do you think Dante is doing in there?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know. We both had really different reactions so it could be anything." Laurance replied.

"Garroth! Laurance!" I heard the voice i never thought i would hear again.

"Aphmau!? How?!" I ran and grabbed her out of Dantes arms and spun her around then Laurance snatched her out of my arms.

"I dont care how! All i need to know is that youre back!" Laurance cheered. Laurance set her down and Dante ran forward, knowing that she would fall. Dante helped her over to the steps of the irene statue.

"Aphmau are you ok?!" I went to run over to her but Dante stopped me.

"The Zane thing has her exhausted." He whispered to Laurance and I. He seemed to be 'forgetting' something, but i wanst going to bug him. I nodded to Dante and turned back to Aphmau.

"I have the best idea ever. I will have Kaitlyn stay with you while Dante, Laurance, and I plan something. Plus, you and Kaitlyn havent had 'girl time' in quite a while. Laurance, you go get Kaitlyn. Dante, stay here with Aphmau. Im going to go tell the other villagers the plan. Lets go!" I ran off without letting anyone get a word in.

Aphmaus POV

Dante left as Kaitlyn barged into my room. Everyone insisted that i take a nap and Kaitlyn be there to protect me. It didnt take to much persuading, seeing as i was tired and scared, although i tried not to show it.

"Kaitlyn i want to talk a bit before i sleep. First off, how is Travlyn going?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Aphmau! We aren't a thing and we never will be!" Kaitlyn said while blushing madly.

"A girl can dream." I sigh.

"Right."

"And your the one dreaming."

Kaitlyn blushes even more. "Fine! I like him. You happy?"

"Very. Oh! I have to have a shipping party. Where i can set everyone up.." I giggle and Kaitlyn gently punches me on the arm.

"As your guard i cant object. But as your best friend i can make you regret that decision. If you do this to me,i will do it to you with Garroth, Laurance, and Dante." I blushed then giggled.

"Fine you win."

"Now go to bed. I dont know when the special thing is planed and you need as much rest as you can get. Also, youre annoying me."