The Amethyst of Perseverance

Garroths POV

We got the amethyst easily from the second bandit camp. Laurance and I took the ruby and the amethyst to the guard with the red helmet at the gate.

"Ah so you are the ones High Priest Zane was talking about. I was told to tell you this, I hope Garroth is there seeing as he is the only one that will be able to answer this. The fun is done, a new adventure has begun." The guard then walked away.

"He wouldnt dare bring her there!" I said furiously.

"What? Where did he take her?!" Laurance asks.

"When Zane and I were kids, we hung out in an abandoned house in the woods. The last time we were there he said that." I started to run to the place with Laurance next to me. Then i saw Dante.

"Dante!?" I yelled over to him. Dante started running next to us.

"What did you guys find!?" Dante asked. Laurance explained while i was to busy thinking of how to get there. Finally we reached the old abandoned house. It was big at was a some point painted brown. There were planks coming off of the house every where. I slowly walked inside followed by Dante and Laurance.

Dales POV (Be honest. You either forgot about him or you thought i did)

Dante and I decided it would be best if I went back to Phoenix Drip. Kaitlyn was taking care of the guard roles all by herself even thought im sure she is doing an amazing job and everyone is helping with something. I head over to Logans booth.

"Ah there you are Dale. Want the usual?" He asks, already taking out the root beer.

"You know it!" I say and hand him the money in exchange for the drink. I take my drink and walk around.

~Magical Time Skip~

I wake up in bed.

"Ugg another root beer crash." I get out of bed and play with Alexis.

"Why are you chewing the chess pieces, Alexis? Are they good?" I ask and bite down on one.

"Nope. Definitely not."